recycling Freestyle cups?

de5

Strange question but, We got the unlimited soda package on the last cruise with the freestyle machines. We booked another one and I plan on getting the package again. I really don't need/want anymore of the cups. Does anyone know if we can reuse them on the next cruise? I know they said something about having a chip or something in them to read the machine but I didn't know if it was replaceable?

On our next cruise we're reusing cups from an earlier cruise. This time we purchased alcohol drink packages and while I'm not concerned the cups are not able to be used in the Freestyle machines, we can use them for sodas poolside and in Labadee when we need a break from the booze ;).

On our next cruise we're reusing cups from an earlier cruise. This time we purchased alcohol drink packages and while I'm not concerned the cups are not able to be used in the Freestyle machines, we can use them for sodas poolside and in Labadee when we need a break from the booze ;).

This is exactly what we did. We also before getting the AI packages would bring our old ones and keep the new ones wrapped up (also before the chip and freestyle) We give them out as gifts and use them at home to make drinks that remind us of a cruise.

Archived