Caribbean Princess/New England/Canada Cruise

IKE

Does anyone know the price of Ollie's Trolley in Bar Harbor. How often does it run? How long is the trip and where does it take you? Have heard on these threads that people enjoy it very much. Going to be on 9/25 Cruise and considering it. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance. IKE

Does anyone know the price of Ollie's Trolley in Bar Harbor. How often does it run? How long is the trip and where does it take you? Have heard on these threads that people enjoy it very much. Going to be on 9/25 Cruise and considering it. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance. IKE

This link may help http://www.acadiaislandtours.com/

We are on the 10/16 cruise and have reservations for Olie's Trolley. They have a one hr. tour for $15, or a 2-1/2 hr. tour for $29 pp (adult). Check out their site and it will tell you where they go! See if this works: www.acadiatours@aol.com

Good luck.

Just did the Oli's Trolley last week and did the 2-1/2 hour tour...Pre booked over the phone for the 10 AM tour and glad we did cause it was sold out when we got there and so was the 10:30 one...Only problem was you had to stand in line to pay when you got there, along with people trying to make resv. The do tell you to come 1/2 hour before your tour, but is still seems dumb to stand in line if you have a resv.

Great tour, very comfortable trolley, we had great weather...highly recommend it!:D

Barbara

literally writing this as we have arrived back from the ship. Both my husband and I thought the Oli's tour was outstanding. Would recommend the 2 -2 and 1/2 hour tour as Thunder Hole was absolutely amazing. Although the seas were rough and I was worried about tendering, we were rewarded with a clear day, a rarity in Bar Harbor. We felt that the cost of the trolley tour was so reasonable, comfortable, and informative. Thaoroughly glad remade this decision rather than a ship excursion. Would alo recommend reserving- call ahead to get your choice of tour and time. Some fellow passengers did not get their first choice the day of. Enjoy!!

Knc6552 -

I'm glad that tendering was not a problem and you had a good day. I checked the Geddy cam a couple of times today and it looked absolutely beautiful in BH. And you were worried.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise and I hope the weather is as nice in all ports of call as it was today.

SBtS

Just did the Oli's Trolley last week and did the 2-1/2 hour tour...Pre booked over the phone for the 10 AM tour and glad we did cause it was sold out when we got there and so was the 10:30 one...Only problem was you had to stand in line to pay when you got there, along with people trying to make resv. The do tell you to come 1/2 hour before your tour, but is still seems dumb to stand in line if you have a resv.

Great tour, very comfortable trolley, we had great weather...highly recommend it!:D

Barbara

We will be doing the 2 1/2 hour in October and have pre-booked the reservation. I agree with you I would rather they just bill it to my cc since I had to give them the number than worry about standing in line. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...

Barbara

Hey - I was surfing through the posts (planning our next cruise - want to visit Boston) - and I noticed that you are in Green Valley !! - We live at Quail Creek - Where in Green Valley are you ??

Archived