Packing a bottle of alcohol

captianjscann

So I will be sailing in September and would like to pack a medium size bottle of Jack Daniels to take with me and drink in my state room. If I pack the bottle into my checked suitcase do you think I should be okay?

Thanks

You will be fine!!

Your bottle however, may or may not make it to your cabin

Except as noted below, Guests are prohibited from bringing alcohol on Carnival's vessels for on board consumption. All alcohol, additional quantities of wine/champagne and excessive non-alcoholic beverages will be confiscated and discarded without compensation.

Save yourself the hassle and worry and order your bottle from Bon Voyage.

So I will be sailing in September and would like to pack a medium size bottle of Jack Daniels to take with me and drink in my state room. If I pack the bottle into my checked suitcase do you think I should be okay?

Thanks

Bring on several small bottles (200ML) is my advice packed tight around other items. 35 cruises and have never been caught and I don't use rum runners.

Carnival has really been cracking down lately. Chances are your "Jack" will not be on the cruise with you. Besides, if someone has a really good way they will not mention it here as the "beards" at Carnival read cruise critic and will let their security dept know where to start checking.

Archived