New to Air2Sea, problem booking return flight

Hi all -

This afternoon I booked & paid for our flight to England for our eventual cruise out of Barcelona next June using Air2Sea online. So, tonight when I go to choose a flight from flying back from Barcelona, the webpage won't let me choose any guests to go to the next step of choosing a flight. All I get is a link to look at the reservation I've already made. Did I screw up some how?

Hi all -

This afternoon I booked & paid for our flight to England for our eventual cruise out of Barcelona next June using Air2Sea online. So, tonight when I go to choose a flight from flying back from Barcelona, the webpage won't let me choose any guests to go to the next step of choosing a flight. All I get is a link to look at the reservation I've already made. Did I screw up some how?

Call them, they can help: 800 636-2440

On the phone with Air2Sea now. You have to call them directly after you've booked one flight. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a website!

I've been able to book two one-way flights for the same cruise in two separate sessions. I just though that they could explain what was going on with your booking that's making it impossible to select your guests for the return trip.