The Pearl

gatrbait

Hi all I am a newbie to NCL and although I will be on a charter on the Pearl and I know the activities are all different and we won't be taking advantage of the rest., spa, and amen., as I would normally. Can you give me other tips and tricks of the Pearl and NCL?

I am cruising at the end of Feb.

Thanks so much!

M

Hi all I am a newbie to NCL and although I will be on a charter on the Pearl and I know the activities are all different and we won't be taking advantage of the rest., spa, and amen., as I would normally. Can you give me other tips and tricks of the Pearl and NCL?

Thanks so much!

M

Spinnaker lounge up top and forward, the Great Outdoors rear deck 12, bridge observation room forward port side deck 11, bowling alleys in the Bliss lounge. Mostly, it's the super nice crew. Treat them with the super respect that this super hard working group deserve and just enjoy the pleasure they will give to your cruise experience.

Thanks so much!

M

Best tip I can give is to read some reviews of people that have been on the Pearl. See the REVIEWS section here.

And, if you scroll down through postings from the last week, there are some postings from folks just returning as well.

Hi Fellow Rock Boaters!! I've been wanting to do this for many years and I can't believe it's almost here! I'm obsessing over the schedule making sure I can see my favorites and still have time to discover new music. Have penciled in 5am to 10am for sleeping!

See you later, see you soon! :cool:

Go Blue :p

I just look at it this way... after listening to the sample over and over...doing my research before...going to see a few of the bands live... you can pretty much turn me in any direction and say go and I am going to be a happy 'Camper' pun intended ;)

I am a new RWB fan I saw them right after TRB 13 right outside of orlando, bought 2 cd's and I think they are worn out...when the first email went out I was a blue with RWB as my Couselor....was almost in heaven oh well I will see them before we cruise here in o-town then on the boat! and I am getting the last little wear out of my cd's :) I am thinking I need a tattoo and a blinky ring so I will be meeting you both whoohoo...Honestly it doesn't matter what color ya are we are all just gonna have too much fun!!!!

Yippy!

M

I am a new RWB fan I saw them right after TRB 13 right outside of orlando, bought 2 cd's and I think they are worn out...when the first email went out I was a blue with RWB as my Couselor....was almost in heaven oh well I will see them before we cruise here in o-town then on the boat! and I am getting the last little wear out of my cd's :) I am thinking I need a tattoo and a blinky ring so I will be meeting you both whoohoo...Honestly it doesn't matter what color ya are we are all just gonna have too much fun!!!!

Yippy!

M

That's going to be a great show in Orlando, I wish I could do it. We saw Bronze Radio last week and they also are amazing. Both together? Wow!