MSC Seaside Question

Kruze Krazy 14

Sailing on August 25. Have read reviews that stated no one can see Miami fading away as the ship sets sail. I know this cant be true as there are many decks to look from but my question is does the MSC have a sail away deck party like Carnival, RCCL, and NCL do?

Sailing on August 25. Have read reviews that stated no one can see Miami fading away as the ship sets sail. I know this cant be true as there are many decks to look from but my question is does the MSC have a sail away deck party like Carnival, RCCL, and NCL do?
What do you mean no-one can see Miami fading way? I sailed out two weeks ago and watched Miami fade away. It's not night out at 7 o'clock. There is no sail away party as others said but still lots of people making their own party atmosphere so a "party" mattered not. It was very nice ...... I enjoyed the sunsetting atmosphere leaving at 7.

Since this is for Seaside questions...can anyone tell me if there are aqua cycle classes on Seaside? They were available on Divina and I can't find any information on the classes. Thank you!

I haven't been on this ship yet but while doing research, there is aqua cycling.

Got another question about registering credit card for onboard account...I was told that I need to enter a pin number to my credit card. Do I make one up or do I use my personal pin already associated with my card. Doesn't seem safe to use that one. Stupid question, I know.

Yes they do.