Breakaway-planning for today

Tiger55

Hello. So I'm a few hours away from boarding the Breakaway and very unfamiliar with this ship. When I board the ship how hard is it to locate the desk to attempt to sign up for the Vibe Beach Club (what deck is this on)? Also which MDR is open when we get on to have lunch and what deck is that on? We want to stay clear on the buffet and would like to have a nice sit down lunch to unwind. Thanks!

Any other tips would be helpful I will do a review upon return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MCAT. Thank you for the info!

@Nutley chick hey hey don't be rushing it yet, my legs are still feeling the cold, but we will keep it in good shape for you :)

It's gonna be a cold sailaway for you.

Embarkation on deck 7.

Taste and Savor deck 6. One will be open for lunch.

Bon Voyage

Safe Sailing!

Bring her back safe and sound :)

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

@MCAT. Thank you for the info!

@Nutley chick hey hey don't be rushing it yet, my legs are still feeling the cold, but we will keep it in good shape for you :)

:) have a great cruise!!

Wow, that's last minute. Welcome, sure you are on our roll call. We have meet n greet on Monday, 11 am @ LA Cucina, group is small - always welcomed to join us.

Tapatalk sent from Nexus 5 via 4GLTE/HSI

Edited by mking8288

Woohoo. There she is waiting :). @mking- I didn't sign up for the roll call/meet and greet this time, I forgot to look for one (just too busy-ughh work)

Woohoo. There she is waiting :). @mking- I didn't sign up for the roll call/meet and greet this time, I forgot to look for one (just too busy-ughh work)

Oh, don't worry about not signing up. We only booked a month ago. Come & join us tomorrow on board, small group of us & have fun. La Cucina Restaurant on Deck 8 at 11 AM.

Yeah, our car service will be here in less than 1 hour & limo us over - should be at the pier before 10:30 to complete check-in. Yipppie. :)

Traveling light - each with 22" carryon only & personal bag and we are local. We will check out the latest & post any "alerts" on Tuesday if necessary and we promise the ship will be in good shape after we leave !!

We are the world .... home away from home (singing ..................)

Knowing this is CC, but we've been glued to news of MH370 for last 2 weeks & will pray and have a moment of silence while having fun thinking about them. Lost & Not Forgotten - 239 souls abroad, bring them "home" one way or another to their loved ones & families waiting.

Edited by mking8288

@meatball- we will bring back some warm weather, weather can't get any worse after this winter lol

@mking-we will try to make it, thanks for the heads up. We are about 40 miles outside of the city as we took a bus from Albany