Disembarkation from the Pearl

kgie1217

We have booked our cruise on the Pearl to Alaska in late May next year. My question is when the ship ports in Seattle at 7:00 am, what is amount of time needed to get out off the ship, grab your bags, get a taxi and get to the airport? Can a 1:45 pm flight be achieved that day?

We have booked our cruise on the Pearl to Alaska in late May next year. My question is when the ship ports in Seattle at 7:00 am, what is amount of time needed to get out off the ship, grab your bags, get a taxi and get to the airport? Can a 1:45 pm flight be achieved that day?

Even if you booked a transfer through Norwegian to SeaTac, you should arrive in plenty of time. I would not book a flight before 1 P.M. just for safety sake.

I was at the airport by 10:15 A.M. this past Saturday which was really fast using a transfer from The Jewel.

I notice you were going in late May. You might want to think about spending a few days in Seattle.. especially if you are there the same time as the annual NW Folk Festival at Space Needle Park. End of May.

Our cruise is May 27-June 3. We were planning to come in a day or so earlier than our departure date of the cruise to visit Seattle.

Our cruise is May 27-June 3. We were planning to come in a day or so earlier than our departure date of the cruise to visit Seattle.

Make it 2-3 days and catch some of the festival. Seattle is a fun place to visit. We were right downtown one year, and 3 blocks from the Space Needle the other.

• 2 weeks later...

We just came back on Pearl Sunday. Normally, the process is very organized both for embarkation and disembarkation. This year we noticed some issues with the process. Construction at Pier 66 going on to be able to accomdate the Bliss next year. Entry point not at usual doors and much confusion for checking in etc.

Upon return to Seattle, the Port did not release ship until 8:45. Normally, walk off starts at 7:30. Pretty hectic at 9:45 as they were still calling for all to line up for disembarkation.

Members in my CC group had signed up for Port bags program. They were able to enjoy some time in Seattle before heading to airport where their bags were waiting. You need to do this onboard by Wednesday of cruise. Hope this helps.