Nieuw Amsterdam 6003 or 6004?

Marseydotes

Has anyone experienced these two bow-facing OV cabins? They seem to be facing the bow, which is unusual, and are close to the stairs leading to the Promenade deck.

Never experienced either of those, but it looks interesting. Even more interesting seem to be 6001 and 6002. Do they all have windows facing the bow?

Edited by innlady1

My younger brother had 6004 on the Eurodam. It's a very nice layout and quite roomy. It's definitely a better cabin arrangement than the standard ocean-veiw layout. He found it quiet and relaxing, and the view is very nice.

6001 and 6002 are HC cabins on the Signature ships.

It's been a while since we had one of those cabins on Eurodam, but as I recall, there is no forward-facing window in 6001/6002.

There is a small open deck forward of these cabins (the windows of 6003 and 6004 look out on it)

Access to that deck is limited, I believe, to when the ship is in port.

Access doors are locked when the ship is sailing.

Edited by Oceanwench

• 3 years later...
My younger brother had 6004 on the Eurodam. It's a very nice layout and quite roomy. It's definitely a better cabin arrangement than the standard ocean-veiw layout. He found it quiet and relaxing, and the view is very nice.

Hi,

I'm booked in this cabin as well.....Would you have any pictures?

Can't find much info on these forward cabins.

Thanks

I have had a forward facing cabin on the Westerdam twice and I am booked in one on the Amsterdam next year. Obviously I like them very much. Nice views and the only passing traffic is to the HC cabin across the hall. Here is a link to my pictures of the cabin. The furnishings are bound to be different on the Signature ships but I would think the layout would be similar.

Edited by Scrapnana