Cozumel Downtown and Beach Excursion Question

Does anyone know which beach the Cozumel Downtown and Beach excursion (CZ3M)visits?

I am also looking to find out which beach the Mayan Ruins, Island Tour, and Beach (CZ:confused:T5) visits. Neither is listed on the website.

I don't.

What I do know is that you don't need a ship's excursion in Cozumel!

:)

• 10 months later...
. Looking to go to a nice beach for the kids and I in Cozumel. Recommendations?

Welcome to cruise critics.

We recommend the Nachi Cocum Beach Club in Cozumel. We have been there more than six times, and will be going there again on our Rhapsody cruise in January.

You do have to take a taxi cab to Nachi Cocum. You also need to make reservations ahead of your arrival, as they take only so many guests. In addition to a good beach, they also have a swimming pool. Lots of other activities for the children. Check out their web-site.

Edited by Dennis#1

If you are looking for a nice beach to go to, then do it on your own. Like others have said there are numerous beach clubs that are perfect for families. My family has enjoyed Paradise Beach Club numerous times. There are plenty of water activities for children (fee) and the prices for food and drinks are reasonable. It is a short taxi ride from the port. If you are looking to go downtown to do some shopping, don't. We were just there in October and many of the shops that use to be there are now closed. It seems that most have moved to the shopping area at the pier.

Easy to do both the beach and shopping on your own. Plus, if you get a rainy day, you are not tied down. Just change your plans and save some serious money. We recommend Paradise Beach for families. $3 entrance fee covers pool, including chairs and umbrellas and beach access. If your kids want to use the ocean inflatables, there is a separate per person charge for that. Paradise Beach recommends a $10 spend per person, which is reasonable. Food and drinks are good and prices are fair. Others like Mr. Sanchos and we have enjoyed Nachi Cocum as well.

Thanks for replies everyone. Nachi was sold out. We will probably do Paradise Beach instead. Unless anyone knows the secret password to get in to Nachi. ;)
If you have kids Mr. Sanchos is a good beach. Right next to NC and has water toys. All inclusive also.