"Exclusive views of St. Lucia" - anyone heard of this tour?

MLA

I am looking for a tour which focuses on sightseeing/gardens rather than mud baths, snorkeling, etc. I found this tour on a website called shoreexcursiongroup.com. It's a good site, which fills in the info on your ship's itinerary and then matches it with various excursions.

Anyway, the tour called "exclusive views of St. Lucia" looks good, but I can't find any reviews, etc. except on shore excursion group website. Anyone heard of this or been on the tour?

I am looking for a tour which focuses on sightseeing/gardens rather than mud baths, snorkeling, etc. I found this tour on a website called shoreexcursiongroup.com. It's a good site, which fills in the info on your ship's itinerary and then matches it with various excursions.

Anyway, the tour called "exclusive views of St. Lucia" looks good, but I can't find any reviews, etc. except on shore excursion group website. Anyone heard of this or been on the tour?

It's called by different names by different excursion companies. IRS essentially a scenic drive through city, stop at Batik store then in Ti another scenic overlook/plantation house. It's short and you see little if the overall country, but you do get some good views and see how batik is made, etc. If you just want something quick and easy, it's a good tour.

It's called by different names by different excursion companies. IRS essentially a scenic drive through city, stop at Batik store then in Ti another scenic overlook/plantation house. It's short and you see little if the overall country, but you do get some good views and see how batik is made, etc. If you just want something quick and easy, it's a good tour.

Thanks for answering.

Sent from my iPad using Forums