Navigator from Southampton Summer 2018?

Ok, so we are booked on Navigator in a few weeks time on a 7 night cruise, just wondered if anyone had been on her this summer from these boards? If you had, how did you find her? I haven't been on Navigator for about 7/8 years so be good to hear peoples experiences from this summer season out of the UK, and if anyone has things like menus, compasses etc then be great to see them etc.

Many thanks in advance (y)(y)

Ok, so we are booked on Navigator in a few weeks time on a 7 night cruise, just wondered if anyone had been on her this summer from these boards? If you had, how did you find her? I haven't been on Navigator for about 7/8 years so be good to hear peoples experiences from this summer season out of the UK, and if anyone has things like menus, compasses etc then be great to see them etc.

Many thanks in advance (y)(y)

Recent review: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2678884

Thanks Guys, I will have a look, I was just curious as sometimes reviews can sometimes be a after the lord mayors parade style, when people look for faults that was all.

Just wondered if anyone had any unbiased real world thoughts on her as the opinion seems to be that everything is good, but the ship is tired, I know she is in for a refurb soon but still certain standards should be met. Also it seems that during the summer kids holidays it suffered from the usual hoards of teenagers congregating and causing a general nuisance of themselves.

Really excited about our holiday and cant wait, been a long hard summer at work so really need this break soon, so nothing is going to dampen it for me at all!

Also, anyone know when the drink cards go on sale on Navigator? As we don't drink enough to warrant the all inclusive costs but a couple of those cards with ten drinks on them were great when we were on Indy last year.

Thanks.

... Also, anyone know when the drink cards go on sale on Navigator? ...

Can vary cruise to cruise, but if they do go on sale, it's usually in the last half of the cruise. Speak to bartenders on board, they should know.

I did TA in her in April and I’m on her again next month. Yes she is a little tired but generally staff are good.

Food is the same dull menu as on every other ship with added curry and pie option at night. WJ usually puts in a good spread in the evenings.

No full length Broadway type show

Drinks cards not guaranteed to go on sale.

Prices of drinks out of Uk include the tip so what you see is what you pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the Windjammer was better then the mdr in quality and not as much upsell pressure for the specialty restaurants in the wj as there was in the mdr. Mdr staff would interrupt your conversation during dinner To advertise their restaurant package while wj just had a sign on the table . Sabor was not busy and was good