Comfort Inn

DCLCrazy

We will be staying at the Comfort inn the night before our cruise in January. I tried to call the hotel but no answer. I tried to call choice hotel but they had no clue. Has anyone heard if this hotel is up and running yet? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are staying at the Comfort Inn, Condado area pre-cruise November 10-12th. I talked with the hotel about a week ago and was told they are operating "as normally as possible". The website indicates that an energy fee of $5.00 per night will apply during our stay - I am thinking this means that they are operating via generator.

We are staying at the Comfort Inn, Condado area pre-cruise November 10-12th. I talked with the hotel about a week ago and was told they are operating "as normally as possible". The website indicates that an energy fee of $5.00 per night will apply during our stay - I am thinking this means that they are operating via generator.

I'm pretty sure that's the comfort in we are staying at. Thanks for the update. If they're operating in November, I'm sure it'll be good to go for January.

We will be staying at the Comfort inn the night before our cruise in January. I tried to call the hotel but no answer. I tried to call choice hotel but they had no clue. Has anyone heard if this hotel is up and running yet? Thanks

I've talked to them twice and both times they assured me my reservation for Oct 27 is good. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm staying at the Comfort Inn San Juan (Condado) in early November, the night before a cruise. Had called a few times to confirm, but no one was picking up.

However, last week someone on the Adventure 10/14 Roll Call thread said that it's best to call them between 6 and 8pm. So I did just that last Sunday and got in touch with them. They are running on generators, but confirmed they're open.

I definitely plan on calling a few more times to double and triple check my reservation.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed there on 10/27 and they were having issues with their generator and water. We had water on the first floor but the upper floors didn’t have any. Others are reporting that their reservations are being canceled. If you have a reservation here I would book a backup.

They cancelled our 12/2 reservation. I have been calling once a week to confirm our reservation. Today they said it's cancelled due to water and power issues.

We had planned to stay here too on 12/2. After hearing about their generator problems they said we could cancel our non refundable room and get. Refund. Now I have to find a new hotel. Or we'll be spending the night in the airport pre-cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had planned to stay here too on 12/2. After hearing about their generator problems they said we could cancel our non refundable room and get. Refund. Now I have to find a new hotel. Or we'll be spending the night in the airport pre-cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’re on the Adventure now and a lot of people stayed at the smaller boutique hotels. Some mentioned are:

Casa Sol

Casablanca

Olive

Received this 2 days ago - cancellation. Closed? I think the best bet for San Juan is to fly in the day of the cruise, especially if can stay overnight in Miami the night before. I'm not an advocate of flying the day of cruise, but this situation is exceptional.

raw?appid=YahooMailNeo&ymreqid=75c0aaf3-44cd-d2dc-0167-050072010000&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBaumVe3NT_vIpp9F9qZc28e1hz_gI7yFZgMDpje11vKQGHi3Qt1XdxYOhMX_u3u-IzKq2x236OSj64rSSjwoc6v

Dear ken_ll,

Greetings! I’m Taylor with the Choice Cares Desk at Choice Hotels. I have some news regarding the following reservation for the Comfort Inn at Clemenceau St. #6 in San Juan, PR.

Guest Name: ken_ll

Date of Arrival: November 17, 2017

Confirmation #: 01234567

Unfortunately, this hotel is closed due to the damage from hurricane Maria and will not be able to accommodate guests. Because this correspondence does not ensure cancellation of this reservation, please call the Choice Cares Desk at (888) 228-5160 or go online to www.choicehotels.com to cancel the reservation. If possible, we’ll work with you on this reservation, and if you’d like, we can help you find an alternative Choice Hotels property in the area.

We also suggest that you hang onto this notice for reference should any billing issues come up.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to welcome you to a Choice Hotels property in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Taylor

Choice Cares Desk

Choice Hotels International

Received this 2 days ago - cancellation. Closed? I think the best bet for San Juan is to fly in the day of the cruise, especially if can stay overnight in Miami the night before. I'm not an advocate of flying the day of cruise, but this situation is exceptional.

raw?appid=YahooMailNeo&ymreqid=75c0aaf3-44cd-d2dc-0167-050072010000&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBaumVe3NT_vIpp9F9qZc28e1hz_gI7yFZgMDpje11vKQGHi3Qt1XdxYOhMX_u3u-IzKq2x236OSj64rSSjwoc6v

Dear ken_ll,

Greetings! I’m Taylor with the Choice Cares Desk at Choice Hotels. I have some news regarding the following reservation for the Comfort Inn at Clemenceau St. #6 in San Juan, PR.

Guest Name: ken_ll

Date of Arrival: November 17, 2017

Confirmation #: 01234567

Unfortunately, this hotel is closed due to the damage from hurricane Maria and will not be able to accommodate guests. Because this correspondence does not ensure cancellation of this reservation, please call the Choice Cares Desk at (888) 228-5160 or go online to www.choicehotels.com to cancel the reservation. If possible, we’ll work with you on this reservation, and if you’d like, we can help you find an alternative Choice Hotels property in the area.

We also suggest that you hang onto this notice for reference should any billing issues come up.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to welcome you to a Choice Hotels property in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Taylor

Choice Cares Desk

Choice Hotels International

We got the same email today for our stay on December 27th, so I guess they are not operating for at least the remainder of 2017.

Just received my notification of cancellation for the night of January 12. I'm confused as other people reported staying there in the last couple of weeks??? Frustrated too. This is the third reservation I've had cancelled for the night of January 12.

Just received my notification of cancellation for the night of January 12. I'm confused as other people reported staying there in the last couple of weeks??? Frustrated too. This is the third reservation I've had cancelled for the night of January 12.

I was cancelled for January12th as well today

I was cancelled for January12th as well today

Do you have a back up? We're on the same cruise as you...had already received cancellations from Coral Princess and Holiday Inn Express Condado. Still have a reservation at the Wave, and I talked to them on Friday. Fingers crossed that reservation sticks!