Air2Sea? Price Guarantee?

Read the price guarantee carefully. I'm sure it says "24 hours".

Used it once last year. Needed 1 way International for a TA arriving the morning of the cruise (no choice) so wanted the "we will get you to the ship" part. Price was lower on the airline site direct - booked it through A2S anyway then filed for the low price with screen shots. Got it approved in 2 days.

Best of both worlds in that scenario.

Read the price guarantee carefully. I'm sure it says "24 hours".

Used it once last year. Needed 1 way International for a TA arriving the morning of the cruise (no choice) so wanted the "we will get you to the ship" part. Price was lower on the airline site direct - booked it through A2S anyway then filed for the low price with screen shots. Got it approved in 2 days.

Best of both worlds in that scenario.

Did you have it approved by the airline or air to sea? Did you find a lower price on air to sea after you booked? Sorry I'm a little confused.

Did you have it approved by the airline or air to sea? Did you find a lower price on air to sea after you booked? Sorry I'm a little confused.

Sorry for the confusion. I booked it with A2S over the net and charged it to my CC. After the booking was complete, I sent A2S a screen shot of the same airline/flights/class that was on the airline site but at a lower price than the booking I had just completed with them.

After exchanging a few emails they (A2S) refunded the difference to my CC plus some OBC.

If I had gone to the airline direct it would have been the same final price, but I would not have had the "we will get you to the ship" guarantee from A2S - and that was important since we had to fly in the morning of the cruise. Made the slight hassle worth it.