Transferring To TA Last Minute

I am thinking of transferring my reservation to a TA tomorrow and final payment is also due tomorrow. I am within the 60 days time frame to transfer. I was talking to an RC rep earlier when I was changing cabins. She said it could take up to 3 weeks for the reservation to show up on RC from the TA. She said due to this time frame and since it would be past final payment that my reservation could possibly be cancelled??? I would be making the payment tomorrow so how could it be cancelled?

She made no sense to me. She said she would talk to a supervisor and have a note put on my reservation so that it wouldn't be cancelled if it didn't show up from the TA right away. After talking to the supervisor she came back and said the final payment couldn't be extended. ***!!! I never asked to extend the payment. I have no problems paying it tomorrow. All I want to do is change it to a TA for some free extra perks, that's why I wouldn't make the payment with her today. What in the world is she talking about it possibly taking up to 3 weeks to show up on the RC info?

I am thinking of transferring my reservation to a TA tomorrow and final payment is also due tomorrow. I am within the 60 days time frame to transfer. I was talking to an RC rep earlier when I was changing cabins. She said it could take up to 3 weeks for the reservation to show up on RC from the TA. She said due to this time frame and since it would be past final payment that my reservation could possibly be cancelled??? I would be making the payment tomorrow so how could it be cancelled?

She made no sense to me. She said she would talk to a supervisor and have a note put on my reservation so that it wouldn't be cancelled if it didn't show up from the TA right away. After talking to the supervisor she came back and said the final payment couldn't be extended. ***!!! I never asked to extend the payment. I have no problems paying it tomorrow. All I want to do is change it to a TA for some free extra perks, that's why I wouldn't make the payment with her today. What in the world is she talking about it possibly taking up to 3 weeks to show up on the RC info?

You can't transfer after final payment has been made.

If you can get the transfer to go through immediately, it is doable. Otherwise, you waited too long.