Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Hi Nikki ... As you are in Seashore is there any chance you can see if one of the waiters is still there for me called Onell Holmes, his tables are to the Left of the walkway next to the serving station close to the kitchen.

Hi Nikki ... As you are in Seashore is there any chance you can see if one of the waiters is still there for me called Onell Holmes, his tables are to the Left of the walkway next to the serving station close to the kitchen.

Hi Dave, will check for you this evening, bit choppy this morning btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last nights Elegant Night dinner menu, the swordfish and shrimp starter was lovely and I am informed so was the Bresaola, it is on the menu as carpaccio but it is more bresaola.

The beef was also very good!

939cd781e754216a790a3da0cfc6e148.jpgcb0f7ad926a7c55e0e7e7a35d3fe7506.jpg

191b43a604ad6f1a5e7a8833c1595980.jpg7c38f600589333ced8c2e83286a49cd8.jpg8cb878475bfc2aabb8591da75db46795.jpg

Something interesting that I forgot to mention from yesterday’s meet and mingle, Andre in his speech basically said that they hoped people would form their own opinions if MSC and Seaside and not just got by all the negative reviews or words to that effect!

Don't know what just made me more excited the picture of the food...or the fact that i saw a shirt with pink flamingos !! Love me some flamingos☺

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

From last night the dress was very mixed but a lot of long evening dresses and cocktail dresses for the ladies.

But also quite a few people hadn’t bothered at all!

Saw a group of chaps and one was wearing a sleeveless vest! Even the others in his group had put on shirts with sleeves!

We just saw Seaside yesterday on our way to st Kitts and you guys are going to st John's? We were off your port side about 3pm on the Freedom of the Seas.

Can anyone confirm if yacht club guests pay for the zip line? And if there is a charge what it is? Is there a all cruise pass for the 4d theatre and bowling like Davina? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We just saw Seaside yesterday on our way to st Kitts and you guys are going to st John's? We were off your port side about 3pm on the Freedom of the Seas.

Can anyone confirm if yacht club guests pay for the zip line? And if there is a charge what it is? Is there a all cruise pass for the 4d theatre and bowling like Davina? Thanks

We saw The Freedom between us and a Carnival?

Yes we are on way the Antigua.

Someone else will have to answer your other question as we are not in Yacht Club.

I love it when you can eat aft on ships. That is a marvelous view!!

Are you planning on visiting Coach in San Juan? If so, I'll look up the specials for you. Sometimes you can clip a 50% off the 50% off (which is what I scored last visit).

How do you do get the coupons? We will be in San Juan and my wife loves coach bags. Thanks

We saw The Freedom between us and a Carnival?

Yes we are on way the Antigua.

Someone else will have to answer your other question as we are not in Yacht Club.

Yes seaside was off our starboard side and carnival was off our port. Sat upstairs in lounge and watched you guys for a few minutes. Capt on freedom mentioned some facts about seaside and said you were off our starboard side. Got me walking to the other side of the ship to check you out since we will be on her in 3 months. Should have taken a pic as we weren't that far apart.

We just visited the mineral baths on antigua last week on a port stop. If you haven't been there before and plan on touring the island it is a pretty hairy ride on their roads!

Could you verify that the surfer package you are allowed to log in with 2 different devices at a time or just 2 devices only.

Enjoy your cruise!

Nikki ... Not sure what you are doing in Antigua but if you want an Island tour look for a woman called Dawn, she was great on the tour we did with her and there was just the 2 of us, ok we paid a bit more but it was worth it. You can get her on 1(268)785-2469,

The fact that Andre mentioned making up your own mind tells me that they have someone watching the CC boards.

By the way sad to see the food choices are subpar and very poor !

Hope you are having a fabulous day and thank you for taking the time to post your pictures. If you go to the gym can you please take a picture of the fee and complimentary classes and times.

What bars seem to be popular at night?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes seaside was off our starboard side and carnival was off our port. Sat upstairs in lounge and watched you guys for a few minutes. Capt on freedom mentioned some facts about seaside and said you were off our starboard side. Got me walking to the other side of the ship to check you out since we will be on her in 3 months. Should have taken a pic as we weren't that far apart.

We just visited the mineral baths on antigua last week on a port stop. If you haven't been there before and plan on touring the island it is a pretty hairy ride on their roads!

Could you verify that the surfer package you are allowed to log in with 2 different devices at a time or just 2 devices only.

Enjoy your cruise!

DH has his iPad and iPhone registered on his package.

Nikki ... Not sure what you are doing in Antigua but if you want an Island tour look for a woman called Dawn, she was great on the tour we did with her and there was just the 2 of us, ok we paid a bit more but it was worth it. You can get her on 1(268)785-2469,

The fact that Andre mentioned making up your own mind tells me that they have someone watching the CC boards.

By the way sad to see the food choices are subpar and very poor !

We already have a ship tour booked but thank you!

And the Andre comments I think does show they are reading the boards.

And yes I agree totally subpar.....

Only one negative so far and this from our friends, they had lunch in the MDR yesterday they said food very good but they sat down at 1pm and the food arrived at 2pm.

Hope you are having a fabulous day and thank you for taking the time to post your pictures. If you go to the gym can you please take a picture of the fee and complimentary classes and times.

What bars seem to be popular at night?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So far we have really only done the Sports bar, totally different to the one on the Divina and the Seaview which is my favourite I love the music in there it’s very Martini in the Morning radio station music.

And good cocktails in there! I have so far so far tried the key lime, chocolate and ginger martini.

And the whiskey measures are beyond generous!