Photos From Dublin

Enjoyed your pictures...we'll also be there the end of May for our pre-cruise on Celebrity.

I am glad you enjoyed the photos.

I want to wish you a wonderful time on the cruise and enjoy our pre-cruise stay.

May is a very nice time to visit there.

Keith

Keith, the pictures are lovely. Thanks for posting. We will be there in August for one day and we don't leave until 2330, so we have all day to enjoy. We have put together a walking tour that takes us past Dublin Castle and St Patrick's. Do you advise we get tickets to enter both?

We already have tickets for Trinnity Collage. We are also looking for a pub for lunch/dinner. Perhaps something not real touristy? Any suggestions? Thanks again.

Anita you are very welcome and am glad you enjoyed the photos.

We were on a tour but if you can get tickets on line I would highly recommend that as these places all get very busy and August would be a busy month.

The place we had that lunch was great but it was not a pub. It is called The Cliff Townhouse and the food was terrific.

I always find Trip Advisor to be a great source of information.

Wishing you a wonderful trip.

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the lovely photos. We have never been to Dublin and are there overnight on the Crystal Serenity July17-18. What tour did you take? Do you think that we should spend the day in Dublin or try to get out to Wicklow or Powerscourt gardens etc as well. We generally like to walk and not be rushed about, and I was considering that a half day out of Dublin (on a tour) and a half day on our own in Dublin to see Trinity college, Guiness, the Goal, etc might be good. I am, however, happy to defer to an expert:) :)clear.png?emoji-smile-1742:-) Thanks!!

Judy

Hi Judy I am glad that you enjoyed the photos.

For this particular tour we had arranged for a private tour with Crystal Cruises so it was not one that is offered on the regular program.

I do like your idea. You might want to even check out Trip Advisor to see if you can arrange for a private guide to take you out to Wicklow or Powerscourt and then try to spend a few hours on your own in downtown Dublin.

Keith

Hi Judy I am glad that you enjoyed the photos.

For this particular tour we had arranged for a private tour with Crystal Cruises so it was not one that is offered on the regular program.

I do like your idea. You might want to even check out Trip Advisor to see if you can arrange for a private guide to take you out to Wicklow or Powerscourt and then try to spend a few hours on your own in downtown Dublin.

Keith

Thanks!!

Hi Keith,

Another question. We each have $500. OBC. Any ship tours that you would recommend?

thanks,

Judy

Hi Judy:

I tried looking at some of the tours offered this summer.

You might consider the Malahide Castle and North Dublin Coast tour so you get out of the city and then you should have time to explore the city on your own.

Keith