Dec 4 seems to be the day!

Karysa

That is positve news. We will be on the final Viking cruise stopping at St. Maarten on March 28. We will be on the ETA to Barcelona.

I have never been to St. Maarten and looking forward to this port of call .

I know it will not back to the full noral life onthe island, but we will support whatever is up and running.

December 4th is a great day, happens to be my brithday :) I unfortunately will not be on the VIking ship making the returning call, but I will definitely be following the visit all day. I am very optimistic for the island, and I am excited to see how they bounce back from Irma. The people on SXM are some of my favorite in the whole world, and I know they are very strong, and will bounce back from this.

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone seen pictures yet?

I saw pictures from today. Beautiful day by the looks of it and the sunset was lovely and there were even some palm trees with some new palms on them in the shot of the beach by the Atrium .

In one shot there were people on beach loungers at Great Bay beach. The sand looked nice but I saw no trees whatsoever in the picture.

The other day I saw pictures of palms that were brought in and planted in town. There was also a picture of the Christmas tree all decorated in Philipsburg as well.

I saw pictures from today. Beautiful day by the looks of it and the sunset was lovely and there were even some palm trees with some new palms on them in the shot of the beach by the Atrium .

In one shot there were people on beach loungers at Great Bay beach. The sand looked nice but I saw no trees whatsoever in the picture.

The other day I saw pictures of palms that were brought in and planted in town. There was also a picture of the Christmas tree all decorated in Philipsburg as well.

Can you send a link to these pictures?