Recent cancelled cruises and OBC

Ladysilver

For those of you who have moved your cancelled cruise, did you get the OBC as promised in the "cancellation email" on top of the OBC already offered for the cruise you booked? I was told you don't get both. I thought the OBC offered in the email was a way of telling me "I'm sorry we had to cancel your cruise. So here's some EXTRA OBC." I feel even more cheated now. :(

For those of you who have moved your cancelled cruise, did you get the OBC as promised in the "cancellation email" on top of the OBC already offered for the cruise you booked? I was told you don't get both. I thought the OBC offered in the email was a way of telling me "I'm sorry we had to cancel your cruise. So here's some EXTRA OBC." I feel even more cheated now. :(

I just got off the phone. Got a very knowledgeable woman who fixed my OBC. She gave me the extra $100. No problem! A total of $250.00! Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right and I don't give up easily! :D

We were confirmed on the Adventure with $50.00 OBC. RCCL cancelled the cruise and offered us $200.00 OBC on the Jewel. We did NOT get $250.00 because the 2 offers could not be combined.

That was my problem. After trying several times, I finally talked to someone who immediately combined my OBC. :)

I was not going to wait and possibly miss out on the room I wanted so I called them.

Thought of booking New Year's for 2019/20 but it's already filling up (balcs) ! So I'm going the refund route for both bookings.

Sure wish NCL would come back!