Carrying off your own luggage Tampa cruiseport

ranchette

Disembarking the Majesty of the Seas in Tampa is there a problem carrying off your own luggage? Is this allowed?

Most definitely allowed, I just did it coming off the Miracle a few weeks ago. :):)If your luggage is not too big/heavy, there is an escalator, otherwise, there is a very long line for the one elevator.

If your luggage is not too big/heavy, there is an escalator, otherwise, there is a very long line for the one elevator.

Not sure if they do it there, but in Miami, they do not allow you to get on the escalator with more than one piece of luggage on the ground, i.e. one over your shoulder wouldn't count. If you had more than one, they forced you to go to the elevator.

Not sure if they do it there, but in Miami, they do not allow you to get on the escalator with more than one piece of luggage on the ground, i.e. one over your shoulder wouldn't count. If you had more than one, they forced you to go to the elevator.

Interesting...that may be what was happening in Tampa, as well. I had a very large suitcase (29") and nothing else, but was directed to the elevator. Thanks for the info!