Day passes in Ochos rios??

willow surfside

Anyone know of day passes in Ochos rios??

Check out resortforaday.com. We have been to Jewel Paradise Cove twice. Loved it, except last year our pick up time to go back to the ship was a little to tight! Jewels Dunns River is closer so I think I would try that one next time

• 2 weeks later...
happychippy

Could you please expand on the day pass at Jewel Dunns River

What did the day pass include, if anything, besides admission to the property

Ours included unlimited drinks, food, use of towels, use of all resort facilities at the pool and the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
Ours included unlimited drinks, food, use of towels, use of all resort facilities at the pool and the beach.

Hey Arzeena!

Hope you and hubby are well.

When will you guys be in Ocho Rios?

We're porting there on November 30th of the Vista.

I just finally decided to look into Ocho Rios and came across this thread. We might check this out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey Arzeena!

I just finally decided to look into Ocho Rios and came across this thread. We might check this out.

Hey we're on the same cruise in November! I was looking at the Falls or tubing but with my wife still recovering from back surgery, we might be doing something a little more subdued. Going to check out resort for a day and see if anything catches my eye.

See ya in 39 days :D

Hey we're on the same cruise in November! I was looking at the Falls or tubing but with my wife still recovering from back surgery, we might be doing something a little more subdued. Going to check out resort for a day and see if anything catches my eye.

See ya in 39 days :D

With 2 bad knees there will be none of that for me. I did do the falls years ago though so I'm glad I got to see it when the knees were still good. I actually fell doing it but it was pretty to see. I looked at Resorts for a Day. Jewel s Dunns River Beach seems nice but it's $90pp for such a short time.

With 2 bad knees there will be none of that for me. I did do the falls years ago though so I'm glad I got to see it when the knees were still good. I actually fell doing it but it was pretty to see. I looked at Resorts for a Day. Jewel s Dunns River Beach seems nice but it's $90pp for such a short time.

The time there was our main concern but we did end up booking. I'm a little disappointed we're not going to the Falls but I want my wife to play it safe for a little while longer while she recovers.

The time there was our main concern but we did end up booking. I'm a little disappointed we're not going to the Falls but I want my wife to play it safe for a little while longer while she recovers.

Yeah, that makes sense. The goal is to have a great vacation no matter what, but not at the expense of anyone's health. Wishing you a great cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Arzeena!

Hi!!!!!

I just saw your post. We were in Ocho Rios earlier this month. Did the Jewels Dunns River Resort again. This time we booked the all inclusive day pass directly with the resort ($75 pp). Made taxi arrangement with Jaital, but you can get a taxi very easily at the port.

Had a perfect relaxing day in paradise! Would not go anywhere else since I found this gem.

Hi!!!!!

I just saw your post. We were in Ocho Rios earlier this month. Did the Jewels Dunns River Resort again. This time we booked the all inclusive day pass directly with the resort ($75 pp). Made taxi arrangement with Jaital, but you can get a taxi very easily at the port.

Had a perfect relaxing day in paradise! Would not go anywhere else since I found this gem.

Thanks for the Ocho Rios info. We may just check out a local beach near the port this trip as we've been to Jamaica 2x on a sailing and also stayed a week in Jamaica back in 2005 I believe.

Are you booked for any sailings now?

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the Ocho Rios info. We may just check out a local beach near the port this trip as we've been to Jamaica 2x on a sailing and also stayed a week in Jamaica back in 2005 I believe.

Are you booked for any sailings now?

Hi Dana and Shareen

I have not visited this thread in a while so sorry for the late reply.

Future NCL sailings:

Breakaway Jan 5, 2018,

Gem Repo NY to NOLA, Oct 28, 2018

Escape from NY, Jan 6, 2019.

Hi!!!!!

Did you book ahead with the resort or upon arrival? Do you remember how much the taxis costed? We are looking to book this through either resortforaday or another site but worried about a lot of sitting around waiting time. This is our first cruise and weve been to jamaica 3 times before so understand safety. How long were you at JDR? our stop is 9-5. TIA!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dana and Shareen

I have not visited this thread in a while so sorry for the late reply.

Future NCL sailings:

Breakaway Jan 5, 2018,

Gem Repo NY to NOLA, Oct 28, 2018

Escape from NY, Jan 6, 2019.

We loved Escape out of Miami last June. In hope she's just as lovely when she makes it to our home port of NYC.