Pre booking dining on Escape with the free dining package.

evitacruiser

We are 34 days out and I am trying to book dining for my party.

We all have the free dining package but the dining options don't allow us to book Cagneys or Le Bistro unless we do it via the purchasing of the dining package which we already have.

There are only 7 stand alone dining options showing as bookable.

Can anyone help?

Good Morning (at least where we are). We're on our way home from our week on the Escape.

We too had some issues with the online booking system. We just called Norwegian and had a customer service rep help us out. If you go this way, you will want to confirm your reservations when on board as we discovered some discrepancies. The Reservations desk easily fixed everything with no fuss

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, even if booked up online there will still be reservations available once you get onboard. I had the same with Teppenyaki and was able to secure a booking via the Norwegian App when onboard, I did this in the first night so YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had the same issue. I called NCL's customer service and they told me I wasn't able to reserve because the online reservations were all booked. They only open 35% of their reservations online and leave the remaining for onboard reservations. I was in a bit of a panic, but the friendly folks here on CC reassured me that I should have no trouble making reservations while onboard. I am planning on boarding early so I can make the reservations as soon as I am on the ship. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all works out!

Ah I see, that makes sense as some of the dining times which are open are post 9.30pm which for us is a little too late to be starting eating. I will wait until we are onboard and reserve the first day then....hopefully! Thanks for the help everyone.

Very 1st thing, 1st day, DO NOT wait. Cagneys & Teppanyaki's fills up FAST!!! Some people indicate you can logon to the ship's wifi from the port terminal while you wait to board via the iConcierge app to make reservations. GOOD LUCK!

We are 34 days out and I am trying to book dining for my party.

We all have the free dining package but the dining options don't allow us to book Cagneys or Le Bistro unless we do it via the purchasing of the dining package which we already have.

There are only 7 stand alone dining options showing as bookable.

Can anyone help?

Bookings opened over 2 months ago and prime time dining at popular restaurants like Cagney's and Le Bistro sell out quickly. We always recommend to book dining as close to the 100 day (suites) or 90 day (other cabin classes) days before sailing as possible.

NCL holds tables for onboard booking. But if you want to go to Cagney's or Teppanyaki during prime time, then you will need to take care of that as soon as you embark. The easiest way is to use the touch screen kiosks in all of the public areas. Select your date, time, number of guests, and restaurant and scan your room key.

Prime time dining at popular restaurants will sell out quickly on board. Don't delay.

• 2 weeks later...

Was on Escape last June and had lobster in the Italian restaurant and 42 (48?) ounce steaks at Cagneys. Now someone told me they dont serve lobsters or the big steaks on Escape anymore. Is that true? Already booked both restaurants for my Aug 12 cruise but would be disappointed if this is true.

Was on Escape last June and had lobster in the Italian restaurant and 42 (48?) ounce steaks at Cagneys. Now someone told me they dont serve lobsters or the big steaks on Escape anymore. Is that true? Already booked both restaurants for my Aug 12 cruise but would be disappointed if this is true.

Lobsters discontinued August 2016. Tomahawk ribeye based on availability.