Ocean Terrace Inn

travellgirl

I have never seen a day pass advertised at OTI. Check out Palm Court. It is a short walk from the pier and while not on the beach is a nice facility with a pool, restaurant & bar as well as beautiful gardens.We stopped there several times during our stay over vacation on St Kitts in November.

I have never seen a day pass advertised at OTI. Check out Palm Court. It is a short walk from the pier and while not on the beach is a nice facility with a pool, restaurant & bar as well as beautiful gardens.We stopped there several times during our stay over vacation on St Kitts in November.

Thank you. We had booked the Ocean Terrace before I saw your post. Palm Court looks really nice, maybe next time.,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Booked this for our March cruise. Have not seen any reviews on CC but did get good reviews on Resort for a day. With the $40 food and drink credit was less than the other choices and looked less crowded

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did go in March. As said no ocean but we were aware of that. Nice pool though. It was not crowded, I think 6 from cruise ships and a couple of guests. The food credit covered our lunch and a couple of drinks. Not a big selection of food but it was fine. It was nice to be away from crowds. Hardest part was getting taxi back as it’s not on the Main Street Staff called cab for us but had to wait and was getting worried. May want to arrange with your driver on the way over