How to change a bid amount for an upgrade

bhorv67

Last week when I logged into NCL.com, a note on the screen asked if I wanted to bid on a Haven suite. I submitted a bid, and got an email with a confirmation a few hours later. The email only gave a confirmation number, which happened to be the same number as my cruise reservation.

We sail on the Escape Mar 25 and I'd like to go back to the bid and update the amount I offered.

How do I get back to the bid screen? There's no link the email, and I can't find anything on the website.

Thanks for the help.

Log into NCL & go to view your reservation. Type https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer into your browser & the dropdown should show this with a lot more stuff after it. Click on that & it will take you to the page with your offer details. Hit the modify button & you're good to go.

That page also has the link to see your other upgrade options.

My thanks to spacedaisy for providing this information yesterday!

Edited by phoenix1181
adding credit to spacedaisy

Log into NCL & go to view your reservation. Type https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer into your browser & the dropdown should show this with a lot more stuff after it. Click on that & it will take you to the page with your offer details. Hit the modify button & you're good to go.

That page also has the link to see your other upgrade options.

My thanks to spacedaisy for providing this information yesterday!

Thanks - but it doesn't seem to work for me. I enter the link and I get a webpage with 'plusgrade' in the middle. I guess my browser didn't remember the full original link. O well.

Thanks - but it doesn't seem to work for me. I enter the link and I get a webpage with 'plusgrade' in the middle. I guess my browser didn't remember the full original link. O well.

I did the same thing when I first tried. Don't hit enter. When you enter https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer look closely at your history in the dropdown. If you haven't cleared cookies since your original bid, you should see the upgrade link. Click on it & you'll be good to go.

I did the same thing when I first tried. Don't hit enter. When you enter https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer look closely at your history in the dropdown. If you haven't cleared cookies since your original bid, you should see the upgrade link. Click on it & you'll be good to go.

Something must have happened to the original link. It's not in the browsers cache or history.

There should be an obvious way to get back to this screen - It's in NCLs best interest to let us update our bids.

Just looked at Haven availability for the Escape this coming weekend, most are showing soldout except for Fwd - could be mad crazy bidding higher for it.

OP, have you also check both your spouse/cruise partner's confirmation email, it should have the update link to review/modify/cancel the bid(s).

The pop-up/banner/link from MyNCL is gone for the time being, we received the Advantage offer option to bit early last week & put in bids for 2 staterooms - the invite emails and confirmation emails has the link. New or different confirmation numbers were not generated or used as it referenced the original booking. Try to open it on a different desktop browser, I can see the link on our smartphone/tablet email links as well, click on it now & it worked - the "meter" needle showed a change in our offered odds ... still plenty of cabins across all categories for our GEM in a few weeks.

Otherwise, give NCL I.T. support a call tomorrow as regular agents might not be as helpful.