Spa Bookings price match?

13cheermom

Anyone ever have a spa booking made for a percentage off and then 2 weeks later they increase the discount off the price? Wondering if they would refund the difference or would I have to cancel and rebook at the new higher discount? Any past experience with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry, if I didn't clarify. Actually made a booking for a Spa couples pass on a cruise with a 15% discount. Now they are offering a 20% discount on spa treatments. It's for a 14-day cruise, so a considerable amount of savings over $20, lol. Just wondered if anyone had had a similar situation occur. Also used gift cards to pay for the pass, so not sure how difficult it is to cancel and get refund back on a gift card.

We had this situation, a couple weeks after we booked spa appointments, my MIL noticed there was a promo code for an extra 15% off all new spa bookings. I called to see if we could get that and they said I'd have to cancel and rebook and it woud take up to 10 days to get the refund and there was no guarantee we'd be able to get the same times again. MIL said it was too much trouble to save 30 bucks.

We had this situation, a couple weeks after we booked spa appointments, my MIL noticed there was a promo code for an extra 15% off all new spa bookings. I called to see if we could get that and they said I'd have to cancel and rebook and it woud take up to 10 days to get the refund and there was no guarantee we'd be able to get the same times again. MIL said it was too much trouble to save 30 bucks.

Yes, I think I agree with her, lol. If it weren't for the gift card situation, I might would consider cancelling and rebooking. But with about $360 tied up in gift cards, probably not worth it. Just wondered if they would just credit difference to account. Thanks for this information!

Yes, I think I agree with her, lol. If it weren't for the gift card situation, I might would consider cancelling and rebooking. But with about $360 tied up in gift cards, probably not worth it. Just wondered if they would just credit difference to account. Thanks for this information!

You're welcome. I know, I was thinking it could be like with fare price drops or shore excursion price matches, but I guess because the spa is technically operated by a 3rd party, it restricts that.