Retin-A in St Martin

mousecrazy

I realize this is an odd question, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I'm wondering if it is possible to get Retin-A (a skin cream) in St Martin without prescription. And if so, what is the price? It is available here with a prescription, but is available without (and much cheaper) in Mexico. Thanks.

Philipsburg Pharmacy is a really good store, and it's conveniently located (I think they even had a "how to get there" map on the website). Nice, helpful people there.

Glad I could be of help, and I appreciate your reply. BTW, how does the price compare to the price of the prescription stuff you buy at home?

Philipsburg Pharmacy is a really good store, and it's conveniently located (I think they even had a "how to get there" map on the website). Nice, helpful people there.

Glad I could be of help, and I appreciate your reply. BTW, how does the price compare to the price of the prescription stuff you buy at home?

I haven't purchased it locally for quite some time because it is very pricey. I just checked online and it looks to be going for approx $25 for a 20gm tube...compared to $8-15 for a 40gm tube in St Martin.

Thanks Clasina. I emailed the Phillipsburg Pharmacy and they replied with the following:

$8,- for french product 0.05% strength,$15 for original retin A 40gram 0.05%

What's the difference between the french and the original?

• 12 years later...

That’s great to know. We just booked the 9/16 Allure to Eastern Caribbean this week. I wanted Western just so I could get Retin-A in Cozumel. Now I’m glad we’re going Eastern. Where exactly were you in St. Martin.