Speciality Dining Reservations

sandancer

I would like to book some restaurants for our cruise on Azura. When I go to the cruise personaliser I can see the tab for booking excursions is highlighted but not the one for booking restaurants. Can anyone say how long before the cruise you can book. Do you pay online at the time of booking (as on Celebrity) or once onboard. Can you make any changes for instance if you had booked for a speciality restaurant and then discovered it was a black tie night and wanted to eat in the MDR, can you change easily?

I would like to book some restaurants for our cruise on Azura. When I go to the cruise personaliser I can see the tab for booking excursions is highlighted but not the one for booking restaurants. Can anyone say how long before the cruise you can book. Do you pay online at the time of booking (as on Celebrity) or once onboard. Can you make any changes for instance if you had booked for a speciality restaurant and then discovered it was a black tie night and wanted to eat in the MDR, can you change easily?

We have never had a problem changing. However we never book before the cruise. I find bookings are only needed on short cruises. On longer ones there is usually no problem. Most of the time we see how well we get on with the rest of our table as sometimes we will go with table companions or go when they have booked one of the other restaurants.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi ours have just become available for our cruise at the end of October so I'd say about 4 months before. It's easy to change. You just go into your cruise personaliser. Yes you pay online. What we usually do is as soon as we board go straight to the restaurants we want to book, ask them when the formal night's are and then book the days and times we want :)