Question about Equinox Sauna

pzico

I saw a photo of sauna in Allure of the Seas once with a water bucket, but when I went to their spa section, they didn't have it, actually there was even sign not to pour water and I got explanation that it's for liability reasons. So I'm not even sure if I can trust the pictures. :confused:

I haven't been on Equinox yet but have been on Reflection (sister ship) multiple times. The sauna is dry heat without a water bucket. They do have a wet heat steam room available in the Persian Gardens, which is very nice. They also offer aroma therapy steam room and an ice room too.

Christina

Just got off the Equinox and used the Persian Spa for a day. They have a steam room in there that is super hot and the steam was so thick you couldn't see the door. There are dry sauna's in the change rooms in the spa.

This is how I remember the sauna on Equinox. No charge as there is one in each locker room (male/female). I did not see a bucket.

The for a fee (or free for AQ) steam room in the Persian Gardens is my go to place aound 5:00-5:30 PM each afternoon. Gets me ready for our pre-dinner cocktail.

• Thanks 1