Help required

Hi Cruisers

Can anyone give me th email address for complaints please. I will post my review of our cruise once Thomson / TUI have responded :(

Sorry don't know how to post links but its 'Thomson post travel' you get an immediate response to say they have received it then it will be a month. I will have a look for you tomorrow when I am home and copy the full details if no one else comes back to you.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Took us four and a half months to get any sort of reply and we only achieved that by contacting their excursion agents directly. Love Thomson boats, customer relations stinks. You could try Resolver on Moneysupermarket but that did nothing for us. Good Luck!

Also tried Thomson Cares, they just refer you to the complaints team who ignore you. That title is a joke in a complaints case though I hope they would help in a real case of distress abroad. Does anyone have this experience?

There is a form that you can fill in online with your details but each time I tried this there was 'a problem' with the system.

I then had an online chat with Thomson and was given the following email address

aftertravelcustomersupport@tuiuk.com

When you get in touch give your name, date of travel and booking ref - these were needed on the online form.

Mine was not a complaint but more a disgruntlement about cabin noise and I have had several speedy responses back and forth, inc a refund of pre-paid cabin money but each response was from a different person and I remain dubious about whether the noise will be sorted in the end for future passengers.

Also tried Thomson Cares, they just refer you to the complaints team who ignore you. That title is a joke in a complaints case though I hope they would help in a real case of distress abroad. Does anyone have this experience?

Agreed, Thomson doesn't care and their customer service is pathetic. We had a very legitimate complaint and was fobbed off. However, I am fairly certain that in a case of real emergency or distress they would do much better.

Agreed, Thomson doesn't care and their customer service is pathetic. We had a very legitimate complaint and was fobbed off. However, I am fairly certain that in a case of real emergency or distress they would do much better.

We were well looked after when we both had norovirus on the Celebration last year and the doctor gave us some good advice where not to eat and we have heeded that. No complaints about on ship treatment, but hopeless in other areas. Just had to change my email as Orange webmail is closing down at the end of May and that took more phone calls as I then could not get into my account. Such frustrations always seems to be the case with Thomson.