NCL Jewel Tokyo to Seattle May 6th - Petropavlovsk Excursion - Any interest?

drostep

I have found and contacted a local Travel Agency in Petropavlovsk that received good reviews on TripAdvisor. They offer an excursion that includes a dog sled tour and a traditional native show with songs and dances. The excursion includes pickup and return at the port. The pickup is at 9AM and return at 3PM. The price is USD$170/pp significantly less than the ship but it requires a minimum of 4 people. We are two. Let me know if there is interest. I suppose if there are more than 4 people, the price could be negotiated.

I have found and contacted a local Travel Agency in Petropavlovsk that received good reviews on TripAdvisor. They offer an excursion that includes a dog sled tour and a traditional native show with songs and dances. The excursion includes pickup and return at the port. The pickup is at 9AM and return at 3PM. The price is USD$170/pp significantly less than the ship but it requires a minimum of 4 people. We are two. Let me know if there is interest. I suppose if there are more than 4 people, the price could be negotiated.

come on to our roll call !!!! There is quite a bit of chatting going on about this port

• 1 month later...

Could you please give me the link for the site you found...I can only find ones much more expensive than that...Thankyou NeenaBrom

Could you please give me the link for the site you found...I can only find ones much more expensive than that...Thankyou NeenaBrom
. We are currently visiting relatives in Tucson, Arizona returning home on Friday. Will send info when I return home

We were in Petropavlovsk last May. I booked a private tour through GoBe. What a mistake. Even though she told us she was an English professor at the local university, her command of the English was marginal. The tour itself was a total joke. Friends of ours took a ship sponsored tour and saw a lot. If you like caviar, go to the fish market and buy a tub of it for snacking on aboard the ship.