Owners Suite on the Dawn

Gampy1967

I have looked at a few post-refurb videos of the Dawn 2-balcony owner's suite (10006 specifically) but was wondering approximately how many electrical outlets there are and where they are. In the bathroom there only appeared to be one (which I assume is European). My wife will want to bring a hair straightener and I can't tell where or if she will even be able to plug it in. Thanks.

outlet.PNG.bce75cd62c5c013e78055adb904790c1.PNG

There are outlets at the desk and most likely at the make-up/hair area in the walk-in closet.

752x500_DWN_SUITE_OWNERS_SB_2.jpg

While I realize that is the current layout from NCL.COM, that is not how the post refurb room is layed out (according to two different videos). The desk is replaced by a bedside table and the couch shown in the bedroom is now two side chairs. Hopefully there will be outlets in the make-up/hair area as you mentioned.

That room has a ton of US type outlets. I highly doubt they would have eliminated any. I have a picture on my phone of the place where the hair dryer is (a bit blurry) and it looks to have one round outlet and two US.

Also some by refrigerator area. I'd have to check my regular camera.

The problem with that room is there are so many light switches you'll never figure them all out before you leave.

Are passengers still allowed to bring on a regular power strip anymore?

Thank you

Apparently. Can't have any surge suppressor at all though. I am going to bring one still in the package so there is little doubt. It was about $4 USD so if they take it anyway I really don't care.

We just returned from the Dawn and had an owners suite. There are plenty of outlets for plugging into for phones, hairdryers etc. In fact we were traveling with friends in the Garden Villa and we had MORE outlets than they did for plugs. No need for a power strip as the living room area has several as well as the bedroom.

Enjoy... we will cruising with an Owners Suite again.

We just returned from the Dawn and had an owners suite. There are plenty of outlets for plugging into for phones, hairdryers etc. In fact we were traveling with friends in the Garden Villa and we had MORE outlets than they did for plugs. No need for a power strip as the living room area has several as well as the bedroom.

Enjoy... we will cruising with an Owners Suite again.

Thank you very much for the info.