Embarking Adventure Soon and have some questions....

In about month and half will be sailing Adventure out of Bayonne NJ with the Family! Super excited... I have not sail RCI in a while and I have a couple of questions:

- Yoga Classes - I was thinking of getting the All Access Class Pass for $49, but I am not sure if It is a good value, because I am planning on only going to the Yoga Classes (which I think is not even one a day, but only 2 a week) Is that still the case? I have not seen posting of class schedules anywhere... Maybe someone have a photo of the class schedules??? Also, if I dont get the pass, do you know what is the fee per class? $12? $20? Anyone knows?

- Drink ticket booklets - I saw in a Compass posted the other day by someone, that on board they were offering 10 beers for $30, which I thought was a cleaver thing... I am positive this was NOT offered pre-boarding, only on-board. Is this pretty common now? I dont recall them (RCI) doing this before... But if is a common thing, I would like to be prepare, as I would buy this package... Thoughts? I saw this with the beers and with the frozen drinks I think... I guess it works just like the specialty coffee package I got for my daughter... 15 coffees, and you can share them... I cant find the compass photo I saw earlier... Have you seen this?

- Finally, Room service Menu... Interested in the continental breakfast menu... Anyone have it available?

Thank you in advance!!!

There are no Compasses of Adventure itineraries out of Bayonne. Adventure is still based in San Juan.

Room service menu: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

Thank you for the quick response! The Room Service menu is perfect! Regarding the Compasses... do you have one (even if is out of SJU) just as an example?? I dont think the gym classes offering will change much... I just want to have an idea of the average of class offerings before I buy the package online... because if there are only 2 yoga classes offered, then is not even worth it... Do you happen to know the fee per class... A-la-carte? Perhaps I just forget the package and wait to sign up for each individual class.... Also, have you seen the drink deals I was talking about??? 10 beers for X amount, or X amount of frozen drinks for X$$ Have you seen those??? I saw the announcement listed in a compass that someone posted here before and I have not seen it since... I wonder if is a one-off kind of thing they offer if the other drink packages didn't sell well or if they need to boost some drink sales...

Thank you for the quick response! The Room Service menu is perfect! Regarding the Compasses... do you have one (even if is out of SJU) just as an example?? I dont think the gym classes offering will change much... I just want to have an idea of the average of class offerings before I buy the package online... because if there are only 2 yoga classes offered, then is not even worth it... Do you happen to know the fee per class... A-la-carte? Perhaps I just forget the package and wait to sign up for each individual class.... Also, have you seen the drink deals I was talking about??? 10 beers for X amount, or X amount of frozen drinks for X$$ Have you seen those??? I saw the announcement listed in a compass that someone posted here before and I have not seen it since... I wonder if is a one-off kind of thing they offer if the other drink packages didn't sell well or if they need to boost some drink sales...

The drink cards normally become available in the last half of the cruise.

Compass from last month:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55553311#post55553311

I was on Adventure the first week of March. I did not hear anything about a 10 beer card. They did however offer a 10 drink card for $75 on the 4th day.

It looks like is more a thing to boost some alcohol sale! Thanks for the confirmation! I saw a compass that someone have posted a few weeks ago, that had the drinks card and the beer card listed as a special... but I could not remember which day it was offered and I cant find it in all the threads... So for you it was on the 4th day... which I guess is not a bad deal, if is 2 of you, that is about 5 drinks in 3-4 days... Thank you!!!

We sail on May 11... I’ll be posting compasses, Adventure Ocean compasses, and as many miscellaneous price lists I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:D:D Yeeyy Thank you!!! Have a wonderful trip and I will be in the lookout for the compasses!!! :ship::ship::p:p

The beer card has been offered on both Adventure and Grandeur. $49 plus 18% gratuity for 10 draft beers.

Like other "punch cards", you can do whatever you like with each punch: Keep them all for yourself, share with friends and family, buy complete strangers a beer.

:)

The beer card has been offered on both Adventure and Grandeur. $49 plus 18% gratuity for 10 draft beers.

Like other "punch cards", you can do whatever you like with each punch: Keep them all for yourself, share with friends and family, buy complete strangers a beer.

:)

Fantastic!!! That sounds like an awesome deal! Specially me that with 1/2 beer is good... Do you recall when were they offered? 3rd day? 4th day? Me and My hubby enjoy a cold beer with lunch or as a snack, so this is good value for us... we can buy a card for both.. and have a few left over beers to share with new friends! LOL....

Fantastic!!! That sounds like an awesome deal! Specially me that with 1/2 beer is good... Do you recall when were they offered? 3rd day? 4th day? Me and My hubby enjoy a cold beer with lunch or as a snack, so this is good value for us... we can buy a card for both.. and have a few left over beers to share with new friends! LOL....

Varies cruise to cruise. Might not even be offered on your cruise. Speak to a bartender.

• 2 weeks later...
We sail on May 11... I’ll be posting compasses, Adventure Ocean compasses, and as many miscellaneous price lists I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you ! I'm the following week, so look forward to a sneak peek!