Horizon Wi-Fi

Wombservice

• 1 month later...

I was on the Horizon TA and bought the Value plan. I used it just for surfing and email, no streaming. I was pleased with the speed, and even crossing the Atlantic it was reliable. No the high-speed internet we're used to at home, but better than on most ships.

I had the same question recently. The feedback I got was it's pretty good on the Horizon. Bring a new ship, they appear to have invested in good coverage. I'm going in August, but since you are earlier, do please report back on the speed. We have a cruise with 4 sea days so to have good WiFi would be a nice change.

Edited by Baby_Bear
Typo

I was just on the 4 night to Bermuda on the Horizon. For the first time, I decided to "rough it" and just get the Social plan. I thought it was way more reliable for posting/loading snapchat than any other ship I've been on. Also, my iMessage stayed activated the entire cruise, which was a first.

I had the Premium plan on the 4/22 sailing and it was awesome. I was able to upload hundreds of pictures at a time to Facebook with no problems. Usually I have to leave them uploading overnight. This time, they would be done by the time I was done taking a short nap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums