Motown shows on equinox?

michelle028

I was on in Oct-Nov they had a Whitney Huston tribute singer.......it was actually quite boring couldn't make it through entire show. She would talk about how each song had meaning in her life at the time she heard it.

I find the shows on Celebrity lacking. Great for the blue hair group but otherwise just the same as any other ship and for the price you would think they would up the scale consider parent company is RCL and they have great entertainment

There is a group that makes its rounds on cruise ships

They are known as the Horizons

Copy the following and use it to google to see their Facebook link:

the legends of motown staring Horizon.

They did mostly Motown but also other groups and singers that many falsely associate with being on the Motown label.

They were recently on a few Celebrity cruises

It seems to be Common to have a tribute group to someone on every cruise.

Recently was also the Four Seasons, and Beatles

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We were on the Equinox for a 10 day cruise November 6. The Motown entertainers were great. They had nice voices and sang a variety of songs. We got to meet these gentlemen the night after the show and they were very engaging. As I was in high school when most of these songs came out, I joked with the guys about listening to their parents albums.

I was on in Oct-Nov they had a Whitney Huston tribute singer.......it was actually quite boring couldn't make it through entire show. She would talk about how each song had meaning in her life at the time she heard it.

I find the shows on Celebrity lacking. Great for the blue hair group but otherwise just the same as any other ship and for the price you would think they would up the scale consider parent company is RCL and they have great entertainment

AGREE X has the worst entertainment.