DREAM Cruise.

battchief1

Sailing on the Dream In June 2013, We have a balcony on the Lido Deck rm 10291 and 10289 interior. Can anybody tell me about this room or deck in general. Just wondering how it will be, did they put me too close to the pool deck?

You can never be too close to the pool deck. You won't hear any noise from the pool area. To us, the Lido and the Panorama decks are the two best decks on the ship. So close to all of the action and very handy if you want to run back to your cabin for something, including using your own bathroom. (The pool area bathrooms can get kind of nasty on sea days.)

I stay away from the Lido deck, the hallways are generally warmer because people going in and out....I stay away from the deck under the Lido you can hear chairs and tables being moved as they clean in the night....You forget that your much farther away from the main entertainment decks. Unless you prefer using and waiting for the elevators that not be an issue. We try to avoid them.

You can never be too close to the pool deck. You won't hear any noise from the pool area. To us, the Lido and the Panorama decks are the two best decks on the ship. So close to all of the action and very handy if you want to run back to your cabin for something, including using your own bathroom. (The pool area bathrooms can get kind of nasty on sea days.)

That is what I was thinking and hoping for.

We were just on the Dream last week and had a balcony on the lido deck. Room 10245.

It was a great location, right near all the action, able to run back to the room quickly, barely any noise and no worse traffic than any other level. I would not hesitate to book there again.

Our only complaint was all the ports were on the other side of the ship and we had direct sun on the balcony during the day, which made it way to hot to use.

Enjoy your trip and I would not move!!

We were just on the Dream last week and had a balcony on the lido deck. Room 10245.

It was a great location, right near all the action, able to run back to the room quickly, barely any noise and no worse traffic than any other level. I would not hesitate to book there again.

Our only complaint was all the ports were on the other side of the ship and we had direct sun on the balcony during the day, which made it way to hot to use.

Enjoy your trip and I would not move!!

That's great to hear, I feel much better now, I thought I would like the location just not 100%. Have been a numerous RC cruises and actually a diamond member there and know the layout of most of the ships. Just wasn't sure about the Dream. Did get stuck on 9th floor on Navigator one time and could hear every pool chair move, not that bad until they would drain the pool at night sometimes then you would come straight out of your bed.

Archived