Sunshine L Shaped Cabin

We had cabin 7316 in February on the Sunshine. Friends had cabins on both sides and we were able to open both partitions. So we had an aft wrap, our long balcony and a standard balcony all open. It was really great. The layout of the cabin is slightly more cramped then a standard, but with the bathroom not in the entry hall, it works better when getting ready for dinner or coming back on ship to change clothing.

Here is a link to the cabin photos we took.

https://plus.google.com/photos/102217016485193114065/albums/6003050739607219041?banner=pwa

Edited by welldone60

• 4 years later...
Has anyone had one of these with the twin configuration? Is there enough room? Thanks!

My son celebrated his 21st birthday on the Splendor in May/2017. I was his roomie and we had twin beds in an "L" shaped room. The bathroom is not in the entry hallway, which was nice because I could open the closets without traffic of the bathroom. Yes, the room was slightly smaller because of the odd configuration, but the balcony MORE than made up for that. We didn't have any problems and have booked another "L" shaped room for our upcoming August cruise on the Sunshine.

We have stayed in both these rooms - they are our preferred rooms. It is true they have less floor space because the couch is really a love seat next to the window. As another poster has noted, the bathroom is not across from the closets as you enter but rather at the far corner of the room next to the balcony door. The desk/vanity and the couch is along the wall away from stairwell, after the closets. The headboard of the bed(s) is against the stairwell (no you don't hear noise) and faces out the window and balcony doors - which we love. It is a more cozy room, and having the double length balcony with the lounger is such a plus. We find that the room is quieter because the hall seems to muffle noise. Sorry I don't have pictures to easily post.

We have stayed in both these rooms - they are our preferred rooms. It is true they have less floor space because the couch is really a love seat next to the window. As another poster has noted, the bathroom is not across from the closets as you enter but rather at the far corner of the room next to the balcony door. The desk/vanity and the couch is along the wall away from stairwell, after the closets. The headboard of the bed(s) is against the stairwell (no you don't hear noise) and faces out the window and balcony doors - which we love. It is a more cozy room, and having the double length balcony with the lounger is such a plus. We find that the room is quieter because the hall seems to muffle noise. Sorry I don't have pictures to easily post.

Was there a fridge in these rooms? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Was there a fridge in these rooms? Thanks.