Where is pizza served on Voyager Class

luv2cruise81

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjerryw viewpost.gif

Unless RCI is importing the pizza from New York of Chicago, it' not really pizza....;)

You mean Italy don't you? ;)

Actually, I've been to Italy a couple of times and the pizza was always lousy. Great Lasagna, but really bad pizza.

Quote:

Unless RCI is importing the pizza from New York of Chicago, it' not really pizza....;)

Actually, I've been to Italy a couple of times and the pizza was always lousy. Great Lasagna, but really bad pizza.

Pizza is best in NY, NJ or Chicago, NONE Of the cruise lines even come close. I have a friend from the midwest who raves about Carnival pizza, I thought it was disgusting.

Pizza is best in NY, NJ or Chicago, NONE Of the cruise lines even come close. I have a friend from the midwest who raves about Carnival pizza, I thought it was disgusting.

A lot of people have never eaten real pizza. Lots of people think the stuff you get at Pizza Hut or Chuck E Cheese is great because they have never had the chance to eat the pizza you get in New York or Chicago.

Quote:

I think RCI's is ok, especially late at night after a few drinks....

Quote:

You obviously have never had a real margarita pizza.

Is it a real New York style pizza?

No

But neither is a real New York style pizza like a real margarita pizza.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

I have had plenty of bad pizzas in non-chain restaurants in New York.

From what I've been reading here, it looks like I might like RCI's Pizza. Guess I'll find out in 10 weeks. :)

All the "New York" style pizzas I've had over the years have been almost as bad as the current "Gormet" pizzas chains everyone seem to love out here. :p

A lot of people have never eaten real pizza. Lots of people think the stuff you get at Pizza Hut or Chuck E Cheese is great because they have never had the chance to eat the pizza you get in New York or Chicago.
I suppose I'm ignorant on the subject of pizza -- I LIKE Pizza Hut! -- but I"m not going to educate myself. What if I liked the stuff? I live too far away from either New York or Chicago to eat what y'all call real pizza on a regular basis. I'll stick to not missing what I don't know.

Even the RCI room service pizza is pretty good. It is always hot and fresh. Way better than the frozen pizza in my freezer here at home!

Yeah and you can have it delivered for free and not even have to cook it. People hate the "Free" word because they say you have paid for it already in the cruise price but I look at it a little differently. I feel better if I look at it as "Free".

The little coffee shop/cafe on the Royal Promenade has the pizza and sandwiches. They also have yummy desserts (I am hooked on the napoleons) and the shrimp sandwiches. The cookies are always complementary (on Monarch of the seas you could not get them in most places unless you bought coffee - and if you didn't want coffee you didn't get cookies except for Sorrentos, which gave them away all the time).

On Mariner they give them away everywhere.

My husband liked the pizza on the Mariner and I was okay with it but I preferred some of the sandwiches from the same place.

Archived