Cats onboard oasis of the seas

I thought I was the only one that hated CATS. I actually left at intermission. There wasn't enough of a story line for me. In addition, being the entire play was sung, I couldn't follow what story line there was. This has been the only Broadway play I didn't like.

Thank goodness I just got off the Oasis in February and was able to enjoy Hairspray. It was much more upbeat.

Oh well, I won't be attending CATS if I cruise the Oasis again.

Edited by seatraveler24
type

Not all cats of the pet variety are smelly...mine is not.

That said, one of the Captains, I was told recently, used to travel with his cat. Not sure what ship.....maybe not even Royal....

I probably would skip the show, not because it's CATS, but because I can't sit still that long.....

I what who determines what shows to have on the cruise? They should have ask cruisers on what shows would be good on a cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bet it is a tough call trying to decide on a Broadway show for a cruise . Granted you want something a wide age range can enjoy. You can always go on Disney if you want 100% squeaky clean . And you don't want to keep entire families away because its to risque for the little ones.

When it comes to movies , you check the ratings. Broadways shows , you read the reviews and make a decision from there .

On a cruise ship, many people just assume if its on a family line , it must be family entertainment . Then they are shocked at the language, or the subject matter

• 1 month later...

I will enjoy Cats.

Some of the other shows we not to my liking. So - so what! There is so much on the Oasis you cannot do it all in one week. I pick and chose what I want to see or do on any vacation.