NCL Sun- only per minute internet?!?

courtneyMC

Hello,

Sorry if this is posted somewhere, my search didn't find anything specific to the sun about this.

Just booked kind of last minute for a May cruise on the Sun. the only internet package I see in the pre-planning information is per-minute. I saw the links to the NCL internet packages and those show that there are per day pacakges as well- but that's not showing up.

does anyone know, is the only thing available on the Sun the per-minute packages??? If not, any idea how/when I can book the other package? I just want the simple no streaming $13/day or whatever they showed on the website.

thanks!

You can buy an unlimited package for the full cruise. They will probably offer a social media, internet, and streaming option.

There is nothing like that offered for pre-purchase. They list one option-100 min for around $63

If they have unlimited on that ship, shouldn’t I be able to buy in advance for the discount?

There is nothing like that offered for pre-purchase. They list one option-100 min for around $63

If they have unlimited on that ship, shouldn’t I be able to buy in advance for the discount?

Will be on her end of May and have 100 minutes "free" internet. I just checked and I can order another 100 minutes for around $63... same as you.

Don't see an option for "unlimited"

Have a wonderful cruise!

On your vacation summary on the NCL website, scroll down to the section titled "What you need to know before you go." Once that opens up go down to the link for Internet Cafe and WiFi. There is a link under pricing for internet packages. It allows you to look up your reservation and purchase a plan. That is how I did mine for the cruise on the Sun in mid-May. You basically buy yourself a gift.

On your vacation summary on the NCL website, scroll down to the section titled "What you need to know before you go." Once that opens up go down to the link for Internet Cafe and WiFi. There is a link under pricing for internet packages. It allows you to look up your reservation and purchase a plan. That is how I did mine for the cruise on the Sun in mid-May. You basically buy yourself a gift.

Well Dang! You are correct... On the Explore and Plan page the only offer is for the 100 minute package BUT if you look under gifts you have other options. Makes you wonder why they "hide it".

Well Dang! You are correct... On the Explore and Plan page the only offer is for the 100 minute package BUT if you look under gifts you have other options. Makes you wonder why they "hide it".

I tried that and still the only internet that shows up is the 100 minutes! Guess I have to call them and see what's going on. At least I have hope if some of you have been able to order the unlimited package. thanks~

I tried that and still the only internet that shows up is the 100 minutes! Guess I have to call them and see what's going on. At least I have hope if some of you have been able to order the unlimited package. thanks~

I didn't go all the way thru the buying process, maybe it's ship specific?