Royal Caribbean Miami Port Embarkation

My family and I are traveling on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas in December. Our flight is supposed to land in Miami at 7:30 am and the ship does not depart until 4:30 pm. What is the earliest that we can arrive at the cruise port? I understand it will take us all a few hours to get some breakfast, get our bags, get in ubers and get to the port. We would rather not have to waste time in Miami before if we do not have to. Thanks!!

My family and I are traveling on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas in December. Our flight is supposed to land in Miami at 7:30 am and the ship does not depart until 4:30 pm. What is the earliest that we can arrive at the cruise port? I understand it will take us all a few hours to get some breakfast, get our bags, get in ubers and get to the port. We would rather not have to waste time in Miami before if we do not have to. Thanks!!

You can arrive any time you want, but I wouldn't try to check your bags before 10-10:30.

We are normally at the pier no later than 10 am. When we were on Harmony in December, we were on the ship with a drink in our hand by 10:45. On Allure in October, we were on the ship before 11 am. So you should have no worries. You can check in and then just wait for your level to be called. We get on fairly early since we are D+, but it does not take them long to get everyone that is waiting on the ship.

Landing at 7:30 a.m., getting luggage, transportation, and breakfast, you'll be fine just taking your leisurely time and getting to the port when you get there. Find a nice sit-down breakfast place and enjoy the vacation pace, and you'll probably get there 10-10:30. Even when we've had 11:00 am designated boarding time, we've often boarded at or before 10:30 (at more than one Florida port I've experienced this, just not Ft. Lauderdale, which was late boarding).

Landing at 7:30 a.m., getting luggage, transportation, and breakfast, you'll be fine just taking your leisurely time and getting to the port when you get there. Find a nice sit-down breakfast place and enjoy the vacation pace, and you'll probably get there 10-10:30. Even when we've had 11:00 am designated boarding time, we've often boarded at or before 10:30 (at more than one Florida port I've experienced this, just not Ft. Lauderdale, which was late boarding).

FLL is by far my favorite port. Normally on the ship way earlier than any other port. So guessing we will be on the ship before 11 am unless something weird happens.