Cunard's full 2019 sailings now available

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:40 AM.
Sydney, Australia
1,498 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Via Facebook minutes ago, Cunard just announced its 2019 sailings. I'm quite excited about QE doing at least two round Japan sailings in April 2019. I'm tempted to book.

Good to see some variety in what has otherwise been a very repetitive schedule the past few years and that Australasia is getting some attention! Good profits to be made out of this market to be sure.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming cruises:

Past cruises:

Golden Princess Australia Coastal Apr 17; Diamond Princess SE Asia Dec 16 / Jan 17; QM2 Tranatlantic WC segment Jan 16; Queen Elizabeth back to back Canaries Dec 15; Diamond Princess Coastal Dec 14; Dawn Princess Australian Coastal Oct 14; Queen Elizabeth Venice to Athens Jun to Jul 14; QM2 Hamburg to Southampton Jun 14; Diamond Princess Australia/New Zealand Dec 13; QM2 Caribbean/Transatlantic Dec 12 to Jan 13; Diamond Princess Australia/New Zealand Jan 06
Market Harborough, UK
772 Posts
Joined Aug 2000
Originally posted by Austcruiser84
Via Facebook minutes ago, Cunard just announced its 2019 sailings. I'm quite excited about QE doing at least two round Japan sailings in April 2019. I'm tempted to book.

Good to see some variety in what has otherwise been a very repetitive schedule the past few years and that Australasia is getting some attention! Good profits to be made out of this market to be sure.
Hi there Austcruiser 84, trust you are well - But has Cunard announced what is happening to QE after 31st May up until its sailing from San Francisco on 3rd July - its a real mystery! I would love to book an Alaskan trip from and back to Vancouver (my favourite city after Sydney!) but there is simply no news. Viking Ocean are starting Alaskan cruises in 2019 and they are becoming tempting in the absence of QE's whereabouts in June.

Best wishes
Trevor
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Trevor Lake
Pennsylvania
5,641 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
The QE hole is still a hole.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past:
Queen Mary 2: 7 cruises
Queen Victoria: 2 cruises

ms Amsterdam: 1 cruise
Caribbean Princess: 1 cruise
Carnival Pride: 1 cruise
Sydney, Australia
1,498 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by laktex
Hi there Austcruiser 84, trust you are well - But has Cunard announced what is happening to QE after 31st May up until its sailing from San Francisco on 3rd July - its a real mystery! I would love to book an Alaskan trip from and back to Vancouver (my favourite city after Sydney!) but there is simply no news. Viking Ocean are starting Alaskan cruises in 2019 and they are becoming tempting in the absence of QE's whereabouts in June.

Best wishes
Trevor
I'm well Trevor, hope you are too? Based on its location, I'd expect one or more of the following itineraries between those dates:

- Alaskan cruises
- Hawaii
- Coastal to Mexico / part Panama

I'm booked on QV for Sept next year, meaning I'll have sailed on all three Queens finally!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming cruises:

Past cruises:

Golden Princess Australia Coastal Apr 17; Diamond Princess SE Asia Dec 16 / Jan 17; QM2 Tranatlantic WC segment Jan 16; Queen Elizabeth back to back Canaries Dec 15; Diamond Princess Coastal Dec 14; Dawn Princess Australian Coastal Oct 14; Queen Elizabeth Venice to Athens Jun to Jul 14; QM2 Hamburg to Southampton Jun 14; Diamond Princess Australia/New Zealand Dec 13; QM2 Caribbean/Transatlantic Dec 12 to Jan 13; Diamond Princess Australia/New Zealand Jan 06
S.W. England
691 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
We would love to do an Alaskan cruise and disembark in San Francisco to visit family there, although this means the dreaded flight home! Perhaps she is going to be on a private charter between Vancouver and SFO; it would possibly be the an ideal timescale to slip one in, who knows? It is a long gap they have, but maybe something very tempting will transpire.
It certainly seems a strange void, as bookings are being taken from SFO to S'ton.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
QM2 April 2004 Maiden Westbound Transatlantic; QM2 Transatlantic 2005, 2006, 2009; QM2 Cruises 2006/7/8/10/11/12/14; QM2 Oct 2008 Eastbound Transatlantic - tandem voyage with QE2; QV Cruises 2008/2009/10/11/13/14/16; QV WC Segments 2011/16;QE 2012/13 x2/14; Celebrity Equinox 2009; Celebrity Eclipse 2010/12/13; P&O Azura 2013
QV November 17 Caribbean Highlights.
QV Jan 18 S'ton >FLL