Luggage at boarding

Probably an easy question, but I can't find the answer- All of our past cruises have been from Miami, so we always drive down the day before and get to the port around 10:30-11 on boarding day. We have always given our luggage to the porters to be delivered to our room later and walked on with just carry-on bags.

This time we are sailing out of PC so we're driving down the day of embarkation and planning to arrive by 1 pm. Since cabins should already be open, can we just board with our luggage instead of giving it to the porters? Are there any restrictions regarding carry-on luggage size/weight like the airlines? I have a 25" spinner case which I consider to be only a medium sized bag but that's still bigger than the 21 or 22" size the airlines allow

That's great, thanks Bob. If we do get to the scanner and my bag won't fit- will they ask us to go take it to the porters?

Most likely. I believe the luggage that the porters handle goes through larger x-ray machines.

Probably an easy question, but I can't find the answer- All of our past cruises have been from Miami, so we always drive down the day before and get to the port around 10:30-11 on boarding day. We have always given our luggage to the porters to be delivered to our room later and walked on with just carry-on bags.

This time we are sailing out of PC so we're driving down the day of embarkation and planning to arrive by 1 pm. Since cabins should already be open, can we just board with our luggage instead of giving it to the porters? Are there any restrictions regarding carry-on luggage size/weight like the airlines? I have a 25" spinner case which I consider to be only a medium sized bag but that's still bigger than the 21 or 22" size the airlines allow

Hi Carolina Girl. Just thought I would send you some info on parking at port Canaveral . If you are driving and decide to check your luggage you drive in on right side of garage and see luggage drop off porter. Stop and drop luggage and then pull outside going around circle and then back up ramp to parking. All inside to elevator. We always do this and carry carryon. Bob & Nancy

Dropping off luggage at Terminal 1 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums