Booking a show via cruise planner

Hi, when does the entertainment / shows become available on the crusie planner so that I can book a time and date.

Sail on the Symphony of the Seas 20th May .. at moment it just says no data avialble try closer to sail date

thanks

ok, must be the new website then as im now 59 days to go and nothing shows up

thanks for reply

There's really no set time, Sometimes reservations open over 120 days out, sometimes less than 60 days.

They have to allow the new show timings to be tested first. The new shows will not be properly trialled until her sailings at the end of April. Perhaps in early May the times will be released?

If they have not been then there will be a facility to book once you board. A little annoying I know, but that is the downside of sailing on a new ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, when does the entertainment / shows become available on the crusie planner so that I can book a time and date.

Sail on the Symphony of the Seas 20th May .. at moment it just says no data avialble try closer to sail date

thanks

I am on the 13th-20th Symphony Sailing, and i could book from the 24th Feb. However it was before the website change, so i dont know if that has affected it!