pre-cruise concierge

BostonGal35

I don't believe so and even if you could, I would not rely upon them to actually do so. I think that their scope is limited to such things as pillow types, coffee requests and a few other items. Even those type of requests many times go unfulfilled until you actually get on board and ask about them.

Yes they can. However, in speaking to them, I had the impression that their inventory for reservations was the same / similar to online. The Concierge that I spoke with told me that only a portion (I think she said 20%) are available in advance - the balance is available to book once on the ship.

can the pre-cruise concierge book restaurant reservations for you in advance? I usually do them online, but because i booked late, the slots/days/places we want are booked. is there a phone number for them?

The Pre-Concierge usually can not get anything you can't get online.

Once you are on board, the concierge can help you with reservations. They have the ability to "over book" restaurants. But,,, if a restaurant is really over sold, even the concierge can't get you a seat. Have you list of preferred restaurants and times on embarkation day. Certain ports, they will even do this for you in the waiting lounge before you board.

Concierge Desk call1.855.625.4283, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST, or email NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

The Pre-Concierge usually can not get anything you can't get online.

Once you are on board, the concierge can help you with reservations. They have the ability to "over book" restaurants. But,,, if a restaurant is really over sold, even the concierge can't get you a seat. Have you list of preferred restaurants and times on embarkation day. Certain ports, they will even do this for you in the waiting lounge before you board.

Concierge Desk call1.855.625.4283, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST, or email NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Our recent cruise out of New Orleans on the Pearl, the concierge introduced herself while in the waiting lounge. That was one of the offers she made then to go ahead and book restaurants for you if you wished. Personally, I'd wait until then or on the ship if you can't get what you want online.

We've had wonderful service from the pre-cruise concierge - I usually call - 40 or so days in advance of sail date - and they have made all of our Specialty Restaurant reservations for us (we have never dined in any of the Main dining rooms - love the NCL ships because of specialty dining choices)