Disembarking Singapore 10/22/18

mugtech

Just put a deposit on the Jewel b2b 35 days from Vancouver to Singapore, printed out the info, and the schedule shows arriving in Singapore at 8 Am, disembarking 4 PM. Not sure what that means. I would think we could get off the ship in the morning after the usual luggage and customs gymnastics. Why would we have to wait until 4PM? I ask because I can get an afternoon flight from Singapore to Manila for $55/ticket. I cannot currently call NCL as we are in the boondocks of the Philippines. Thank you for your help.

This is what I see on the website for the last 3 days of the cruise from Yokohama to Singapore

Sat Ko Samui, Thailand9:00 am5:00 pm

Sun At Sea-----

Mon Singapore, Singapore (DISEMBARK)8:00 am---

Look at https://www.ncl.com/nz/en/cruises/16-day-southeast-asia-from-tokyo-yokohama-JEWEL16YOKSMZKCZKEEHKGNHASGNSH1LCHKOHSIN?duration=8054&numberOfGuests=4294953449&ships=4294961194&state=BOP&embarkationport=4294944851%204294953420&itineraryCode=JEWEL16YOKSMZKCZKEEHKGNHASGNSH1LCHKOHSIN

I am sure you will be able to get off after clearance so probably 9am or thereabouts.

:')h

This is what I see on the website for the last 3 days of the cruise from Yokohama to Singapore

Sat Ko Samui, Thailand9:00 am5:00 pm

Sun At Sea-----

Mon Singapore, Singapore (DISEMBARK)8:00 am---

Look at https://www.ncl.com/nz/en/cruises/16-day-southeast-asia-from-tokyo-yokohama-JEWEL16YOKSMZKCZKEEHKGNHASGNSH1LCHKOHSIN?duration=8054&numberOfGuests=4294953449&ships=4294961194&state=BOP&embarkationport=4294944851%204294953420&itineraryCode=JEWEL16YOKSMZKCZKEEHKGNHASGNSH1LCHKOHSIN

I am sure you will be able to get off after clearance so probably 9am or thereabouts.

It says that on the website, thank you, but the printout I got with the deposit says arrive 8AM, disembark 4 P M. It does not make sense to me, going to nab those tickets and plead my case to NCL if required later.

I assume the date above is the boarding date (10/22/18). Anyways, the Jewel has a cruise that leaves Singapore in November on Monday the 5th with a departure time of 6pm.

Guessing that 4pm and is a misprint on the paperwork you have.