Native Way Watersports Question

We booked a tour on-line with Native Way Watersports, the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point” excursion in Grand Cayman.

I just received an email from them asking me to fax my credit card number to them to guarantee my reservation.

Does anyone know if this company is legitimate? And has anyone in the group faxed their credit card number to them?

I’m a little bit concerned about faxing a credit card number when most companies have secure websites or paypal.

Hiya! We used them last year (and are using them again next month). The credit card request is just to hold your reservation. We paid cash at the excursion; our credit card was never charged. They are a great group and the tour is a ton of fun.

I called them instead. It gave me some piece of mind rather than faxing that info to them. ;) The company is legitimate, and we didn't have a problem. We were a little anxious trying to get back to the ship, though. We made the last tender.

We also did a tour with them in October. They requested that I fax my credit card information to them as well. I didn't have any problems and the tour was amazing. We didn't have many people on our tour either. I think there was maybe 12 of us and 5 of the 12 were in my party. You'll have an amazing time!

We've used them three times with no issues regarding unauthorized use of the credit card. The first two times we paid cash upon arrival & it was not charged. The third time we left the charge on the card & were billed correctly. I would not hesitate to use them again. We have done RRR twice of the three times & it is one of the best tours ever! Have a great time!

When we did the tour, in October, they drove us (by a bus) to their boat and we went to all the locations by the boat. I tend to get seasick on smaller vessels, but had no problem. I would recommend this company highly! However, just as a warning, they required cash (perhaps, because we obtained a group discount), which was a surprise to a couple of the families who had several members on the tour. This was told to us, at the time we booked, but we'd forgotten in the months before the cruise. Not a criticism, at all ... just a warning.

When we did the tour, in October, they drove us (by a bus) to their boat and we went to all the locations by the boat. I tend to get seasick on smaller vessels, but had no problem. I would recommend this company highly! However, just as a warning, they required cash (perhaps, because we obtained a group discount), which was a surprise to a couple of the families who had several members on the tour. This was told to us, at the time we booked, but we'd forgotten in the months before the cruise. Not a criticism, at all ... just a warning.

I didn't know this was the one you booked, Lorna! Joe and I booked this for next month!

Thanks for all the good reviews. Sure hope we can tender in. I don't want to miss this one...and just faxed my # today!

We used Nativeway for our Stingray City / Island tour (for non snorklers) and liked it a lot. We faxed our CC over and used that to pay for the tour.

Here is a picture from our webshots album showing the rear of the boat. We had 16 people on the boat.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2500945620096246620QEnuuQ

Archived