Anyplace to buy Suntan lotion near Miami Intercontinetal or at Bayside Market?

Tried on the NCL forum....not getting any responses.

We are really going to do carry-on only this time so we'll need to buy some suntan lotion and shampoo when we get to Miami. We are using SAS for shuttle from FLL to the Miami Intercontinental.

Any places in the area to get our stuff? We'd like to be able to walk a really short distance.

There is a CVS at 150 SE 3rd Ave. 3rd and is about 2 blocks from your hotel. I'm sure the hotel staff can direct you or they may know of something even more convenient. They may even have a sundries shop on their property. You can also buy some things in the giftshop on board ship.

There is a brand new CVS across from the main entrance to Bayside. Easily walkable from your hotel.

I agree.

If you're not familiar with a CVS store, around my neck of the woods it would be very much like a Walgreens.

It's almost right across the street from the Intercontinental.

Walgreens is on Flagler about one block west of Biscayne. The CVS is on CVS. CVS is brand new. They weren't open for business when we were there last, in April. We've been to the Walgreens several times pre-cruise. They were renovating in April, but still open for business.

Both are an easy walk from the Intercontinental.

Walgreens is on Flagler about one block west of Biscayne. The CVS is on CVS. CVS is brand new. They weren't open for business when we were there last, in April. We've been to the Walgreens several times pre-cruise. They were renovating in April, but still open for business.

Both are an easy walk from the Intercontinental.

CVS is on Biscayne Blvd. :) It's open now. Super convenient!

Tried on the NCL forum....not getting any responses.

We are really going to do carry-on only this time so we'll need to buy some suntan lotion and shampoo when we get to Miami. We are using SAS for shuttle from FLL to the Miami Intercontinental.

Any places in the area to get our stuff? We'd like to be able to walk a really short distance.

CVS - only a couple of blocks away.

I have never seen Champagne, however they do sell wine.

Archived