Summer 2017 website and prices

Is it me or is the website all mucked up. when you try for two week it basically repeats the first weeks route, also looks expensive. (example) two weeks eastern med this year (October) dream £3732 next year over £4200. Western Med (Malaga) same time this year £3655 next year £4000 +

We looked at one cruise for June 2017 and the online itinerary is different from the online Sneak Peek brochure. Perhaps the cut and paste bucket was too liberally used.

No wonder customers end up on the wrong holiday.

Just booked July 2017 from Newcastle - with my TA, it did take some time due to busy lines, UK cruises can only be booked with TA. All done and dusted.

Glad you posted this, I was looking online with nothing showing up so just phoned and booked the June one from Newcastle.

I can't believe how poor the website has done this summers launch. No ability to book ex UK and itineraries not even correct. Looks like that they're using the 2016 ports of call for an itinerary for 2017 ones. Majority on Discovery, Dream and Majesty seem to be incorrect.

I can't believe how poor the website has done this summers launch. No ability to book ex UK and itineraries not even correct. Looks like that they're using the 2016 ports of call for an itinerary for 2017 ones. Majority on Discovery, Dream and Majesty seem to be incorrect.

Something to do with dinner and dog comes to mind. Mind you they were still punting cruises for this easter three weeks after the event. Think there IT department could be rebranded Inept To__ers