Quidco

bluedot2014

Cashback on any site is not guaranteed but as far as I remember, I have never not got my cashback although sometimes you have to put a claim in. Did you not wonder how google got all of it's money? Everytime you click through to a website, money changes hands - whether or not a transaction takes place.

I was asking the same question.

Were they not featured on rogue traders ??

No, not Quidco but a company which offers cashback through Quidco. If you're so suspicious of cashback sites then don't use them, simples!

No, not Quidco but a company which offers cashback through Quidco. If you're so suspicious of cashback sites then don't use them, simples!

You could say the same for a dodgey company in the telephone book or a dodgey company who advertises on a website does that make the telephone book or website dodgey?. I wouldnt worry Quidco is a genuine company. Just, like always, be cautious about the companies they link to but i find many of them are companies i already use anyway.

• 11 months later...
Yes, once you go in via Quidco, it's exactly the same as if you'd gone in directly.

Sorry, but just to clarify. Can a customer get Quidco discount and Peninsular Club discount? With some Quidco purchases I was not given casjback because I had claimed another discount from the supplier.

Thank you

Len

Sorry, but just to clarify. Can a customer get Quidco discount and Peninsular Club discount? With some Quidco purchases I was not given casjback because I had claimed another discount from the supplier.

Thank you

Len

It should say in the terms at the bottom of the page. I just always try. The worst is that they will reject your cash back.

Hello everyone,

Will be booking for Feb 16 soon, E702. It will be saver fare, pay the full amount when booking...no benefits/discount etc will apply.

If I join Quidco and book through them will I get 5% cashback?

Also, have noticed that whether you book at the many online sites including P&O or even at a TA, the price is almost always exactly the same.

Am i misssing something?

Keith

Hello everyone,

Will be booking for Feb 16 soon, E702. It will be saver fare, pay the full amount when booking...no benefits/discount etc will apply.

If I join Quidco and book through them will I get 5% cashback?

Also, have noticed that whether you book at the many online sites including P&O or even at a TA, the price is almost always exactly the same.

Am i misssing something?

Keith

Yes you should get the Quidco cash back.

TAs are more limited in what they can offer but a few online agents still offer around 5% discount as standard (can't mention them here) but at least using Quidco then booking direct you have control over your booking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been using Quidco for years. I always think of the cashback as a bonus, would prefer the 5% discount offered by the TA upfront than wait for my cashback and run the risk of it being declined due to 'tracking problems'.

Take a look at http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-websites for more info on cash back sites.

• 1 year later...