Celebrity Eclipse Laundry

DENNSDMNCE

I always write “wash in cold water, tumble dry low” on the laundry sack, But, I never send out anything that is really delicate or prone to shrinking or that I would be upset if it died in the wash :p

I don't think it makes one iota of difference what special washing instructions you might put on your laundry (except maybe if you are in a high end suite). Your clothes do not always get washed alone. That's why they have those little tags on them. For sanitary reasons, they use hot water and a hot dryer. The person washing the clothes may not even understand English for that matter, even if they tried to accommodate you (which they won't).

Bottom line - if it can't take hot water and a hot dryer, don't send it out. We limit our laundry items to underwear, socks, athletic clothes, pajamas, and older t-shirts. All else either comes home dirty or is sent out as dry-cleaning if needed.

Does Celebrity wash and dry everything at one temperature? Can a passenger request cold water wash and cool dry?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As others have said, no. They are washing in bulk likely in hot water and hot drying. The intent is mainly for socks, underwear, wash and dry pants and shirts, and other non-delicate items. Other items can be dry cleaned. But the service is not a custom laundromat situation where each load is individually washed to customer order.